No announcement yet.

FAO Rolling Stone/The Beatles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
    I was kidding about posting it all over NY. But Mark is apparently leaving this site because Stone Roses did something to him with his info and Mark's fam got involved.
    He is the type of person that make a boxing site personal. The idiot even tried finding my youtube page to leave an unfortunate comment then deny it. If you feel like calling someone ***** that's fine, just leave it at that. It's the internet for god sake don't make it personal and stalk people around it's unhealthy.

Comment

I don't see it as smart. I see it as crossing the line. E-beef is E-beef and it should stay between the 2 that started and it should stay within the website it started in. Stone Roses went deeper than that.
      oh i agree to the fullest man..some take that too seriously...course some trollers do to and honestly at a point they deserve what they get..i'm not sayen in this case thats true at all i dont know all details...jus sayen nowadays one should b carefull even talken **** on a forum...but yes ur right its not cool at all....

Comment

Lol So did he like prank call em saying he's got their cars on bricks or what?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Did you just call stones "smart"?
          lmao...no i was using generalities lol jus sayen some on here mayb actually smart..lol

Comment

Apologize to Mark and his family or I'll post your pic on here(the regular one not photoshopped) and i'll put it at as my facebook profile(where I have some BS members too). I'll also make copies of it and post all over NY with the help of my friends.

Call Mark and apologize to him and his family you coward. First, apologize to him on his profile and be sincere about it.
            I like Mark too, but this sounds like some catty little girl type of ****. All this Stone Roses **** always leads to drama in this section that don't belong. Take it to the thunderdome. And let Mark fight his own battles, whatever "battle" means over the fucking internet.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              oh i agree to the fullest man..some take that too seriously...course some trollers do to and honestly at a point they deserve what they get..i'm not sayen in this case thats true at all i dont know all details...jus sayen nowadays one should b carefull even talken **** on a forum...but yes ur right its not cool at all....
              I know what you mean though. You're saying that one should be smarter and not post their info in the first place which is true.

Comment

I know what you mean though. You're saying that one should be smarter and not post their info in the first place which is true.
                well yeah if one is gon get in2 e battles they shouldnt post personal stuff...i mean i post some personal stuff dont hide where i'm from or what i look like..but then again...i try not to piss anyone off too much either lol..

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
                  I like Mark too, but this sounds like some catty little girl type of ****. All this Stone Roses **** always leads to drama in this section that don't belong. Take it to the thunderdome. And let Mark fight his own battles, whatever "battle" means over the fucking internet.
                  You know, internet or not, if you were in my face saying this same ****...I would have slapped you right in the mouth right? and probably cut your face up too. Now you see that's some thunderdome, e-thug stuff. What i'm saying in this thread is soft. Are you from the suburbs or what?

Comment

You know, internet or not, if you were in my face saying this same ****...I would have slapped you right in the mouth right? and probably cut your face up too. Now you see that's some thunderdome, e-thug stuff. What i'm saying in this thread is soft. Are you from the suburbs or what?
                    Yeah it is. Stone Roses is a ***** for disrespecting Mark's personal ****, but that's on those 2 to air it out. Threatening to do the same thing to him is trite, at least coming from anybody except Mark himself.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                      well yeah if one is gon get in2 e battles they shouldnt post personal stuff...i mean i post some personal stuff dont hide where i'm from or what i look like..but then again...i try not to piss anyone off too much either lol..
                      Lol I have posted my address here, like my exact block address not neighborhood, my block. I was mad as hell and was serious too. I doubt anyone will come to my block though, we're being watched by the largest gang in NY to be killed. 5-6 cops pass by walking all the time. The beef is known all around. I wouldn't advise any e-thug to come around here looking for me cause they'll def really get "red-k'd" in person. Okay that punchline sucked but you get the point, I hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X