Next year I am going to be doing: Bachelor of Sport and Leisure Studies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I seen it yesterday.....

And I don't really mean any disrespect there earl. Just trying to make people laugh...
    Yeah it's fine, i know it may not be a doctor or lawyer, but It's probably the best im capiable of.

Comment

Cool. I study Politics at uni. I'm on a long and arduous road make Britain great again.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Yeah it's fine, i know it may not be a doctor or lawyer, but It's probably the best im capiable of.
        Who cares doing something that you enjoy and that will lead to a job that pays reasonably is the way forward imo. My sister studied law and wish she never had. Where you thinking of studying?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          My plan is to get my degree and then move to USA or Australia.

Then i want to be a personal trainer, and open my own gym by 30 years old
          Good job man, you seem to know what you want to do in life and I really think you're motivated into it. Good luck buddy and congrats

Comment

I like seeing young people who know what they want to do with their lives. Congrats!

Wow, I think I just got old... I'm 23 and thats my first thought.

Comment

Congrats

Im just finishing my first year doing Sports Science and Coaching Studies...

Loving it !

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                I like seeing young people who know what they want to do with their lives. Congrats!

Wow, I think I just got old... I'm 23 and thats my first thought.
                It's crazy how much later ppl are feeling old as compared to the past. Around 100 years ago people were marrying at 18 as a norm... Now I see friends gettin married at 21 and I'm wondering wtf are they thinking??

Comment

that sound coo

take ur mind of rejection

Comment

Working...
                  X