and I have no shame.
    2000 - won title
    2001 - won title
    2002 - won title
    2003 - lost in semi-finals to spurs who won the title
    2004 - lost title to pistons

thats 4 in 5 years.

you want to count 96-99?

that's on shaq then since kobe was still a teen. shaq couldn't win with all star guards in eddie jones and nick van exel.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      Lebron > Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe
      Stick to watching white dudes skating and hitting a puck with a stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        if kobe wasnt selfish he would have 8...2 of the rings he lost and 2 from playing with shaq instead of running him out of town
        pistons lost was on shaq not kobe. pistons concentrated on stopping kobe. they left shaq one on one with ben wallace and he got outhustled and couldn't carry the team.

celtics lost was on the refs. that was one of the most bull**** , biased called finals ever. (only worst one was mavericks-heat)

the lakers didn't win a title with shaq 2003 and 2004. what makes you think they would have won with shaq still there?

for the last time , kobe didn't run shaq out of town. shaq wanted a RAISE.

he got in the lakers owner face during a game and said , "PAY ME MY MOFing MONEY!" in front of the tv cameras and fans.

jerry buss the lakers owner thought shaq was on the downside. he was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          i want to watch white dudes hitting kswissy's face with a stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by sexy beast View Post
            pistons lost was on shaq not kobe. Pistons concentrated on stopping kobe. They left shaq one on one with ben wallace and he got outhustled and couldn't carry the team.

Celtics lost was on the refs. That was one of the most bull**** , biased called finals ever. (only worst one was mavericks-heat)

the lakers didn't win a title with shaq 2003 and 2004. What makes you think they would have won with shaq still there?

For the last time , kobe didn't run shaq out of town. Shaq wanted a raise.

He got in the lakers owner face during a game and said , "pay me my mofing money!" in front of the tv cameras and fans.

Jerry buss the lakers owner thought shaq was on the downside. He was right.
            hahahaha kobe jacked up more shots then shaq and shot like 15% less..........hahahahahaha blaming the refs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
              2000 - won title
              2001 - won title
              2002 - won title
              2003 - lost in semi-finals to spurs who won the title
              2004 - lost title to pistons

thats 4 in 5 years.

you want to count 96-99?

that's on shaq then since kobe was still a teen. shaq couldn't win with all star guards in eddie jones and nick van exel.
              96-99, Kobe was 18-21. Should I pull up Lebron's stats at the same age or do we already know the deal....

Lebron+Shaq in those years would have made the Universe explode. Even the bulls wouldn't have had a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                don't hate just cuz I'm educating you.

Comment

i want to watch white dudes hitting kswissy's face with a stick.
                  I wanna see white dudes hit your face with their dick. :wank:

Comment

pistons lost was on shaq not kobe. pistons concentrated on stopping kobe. they left shaq one on one with ben wallace and he got outhustled and couldn't carry the team.

celtics lost was on the refs. that was one of the most bull**** , biased called finals ever. (only worst one was mavericks-heat)

the lakers didn't win a title with shaq 2003 and 2004. what makes you think they would have won with shaq still there?

for the last time , kobe didn't run shaq out of town. shaq wanted a RAISE.

he got in the lakers owner face during a game and said , "PAY ME MY MOFing MONEY!" in front of the tv cameras and fans.

jerry buss the lakers owner thought shaq was on the downside. he was right.
                    Wallace is another one. Wtf happened to that gy? from all star best defensive player in the league to a scrub ass losar.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      don't hate just cuz I'm educating you.
                      Wtf? Educating me? In what nonsense?

Comment

Working...
                      X