Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stones Roses (Rolling Stone) is a Rich Loc nuthugger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is getting bad stony, right now it looks like you are racist wrapped in a gay riddle topped with a pedo enigma.

Comment

lol hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        this is getting bad stony, right now it looks like you are racist wrapped in a gay riddle topped with a pedo enigma.
        Hahahahahahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
          bro.......whats wrong with my fascination with her????? i think shes cute and funny
          On the real, everyone knows you are a f.ag and pedophile. You like chicks with dicks and then post some 13 yr old girl and say you want to jack off to her.

Your a scumbag, plain and simple. You better hope you don't ever go to prison because they will murder your as asap. Your also a ***** for ignoring me, bitches ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            On the real, everyone knows you are a f.ag and pedophile. You like chicks with dicks and then post some 13 yr old girl and say you want to jack off to her.

Your a scumbag, plain and simple. You better hope you don't ever go to prison because they will murder your as asap. Your also a ***** for ignoring me, bitches ignore.
            lol ima put this in my sig

classic

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

sorry, a racist conondrum wrapped in a gay riddle topped off with a pedo enigma, bit ch (not my words, just summarizing).

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                damn.......!

Comment

Da ****????? and a baby can't be cute??? ****ing idiot
                  this is where ur not understanding me bro.........IM NOT ****ING GAY........im not into dicks on women or trannys or any of that ****e
                  why you gotta lie ...?

That ipad girl the same one you talked about wanting to mouth ****. Now you trying to play like you didn't say that?

As for the tranny thing, you made countless posts about how Tranny's are half women and how you would do them on deserted islands and ****... also, you made a thread in the dome with Tranny ****.

Just accept who you are and you won't get so much flak

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    why you gotta lie ...?

That ipad girl the same one you talked about wanting to mouth ****. Now you trying to play like you didn't say that?

As for the tranny thing, you made countless posts about how Tranny's are half women and how you would do them on deserted islands and ****... also, you made a thread in the dome with Tranny ****.

Just accept who you are and you won't get so much flak
                    It's sad when gays won't come out of the closet. It's 2010 Stoney *****, come out it's ok..

Comment

Stone Roses is shot..

He should retire from BS

Comment

Working...
                      X