No announcement yet.

Anyone here shave their pits?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
    you guys have grizzly bears in the outback?
    I have no clue about the Aussies, but I know that in Finland there are brown bears in the forest who aren't to be messed with.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I hope not, for Dan and Pitty's sake. It seems EVERYTHING in Australia is venomous. Even the fu.cking cow's.
    Again, I can't speak of experience because Australia is the last place I'd want to visit - too fucking hot.

But in Finland, the most venomous thing around is probably the adder snake or the Amanita mushroom. Or right now, the fumes from those damn Russian forest fires...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      I have no clue about the Aussies, but I know that in Finland there are brown bears in the forest who aren't to be messed with.

Again, I can't speak of experience because Australia is the last place I'd want to visit - too fucking hot.

But in Finland, the most venomous thing around is probably the adder snake or the Amanita mushroom. Or right now, the fumes from those damn Russian forest fires...
      i heard the Australian outback is one of the darkest places on Earth

all jokes aside

Comment

I think probably alot of boxers do man .Atleast 60 percent Inless your like Valuev then all you do is lift your arm up and knock the **** out .Only joking man lol Only a we piss take no offence Valuev fans

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
          i heard the Australian outback is one of the darkest places on Earth

all jokes aside
          Have you seen Wolf's Creek?

If not, check it out.

Comment

i do cuz when i workout at the gym i wear tanks so i gotta keep em nicely shaved or trimmed so i dnt look like a hairy beast.

Comment

naw. i got barely any hair anywhere

Comment

Working...
              X