No announcement yet.

What kind of drunk are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of drunk are you?

I don't normally drink but I'm drunk right now...I'm really bored prolly gonna play codmw2 online right now....I love everybody when I drink lol, real happy too...Don't know if this kind of thread has been made yet but **** it. Being drunk/high is an AWESOME feeling btw...Some people get all emotional n **** while others want to fight everyone lol.........what kind are you?

I'm the sober kind.

Comment

Hyper.....I get bored just sitting around.

^^beer

Hard liqueur makes me real mellow.

Comment

I dont drink

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
          I dont drink
          This is barely my 4th time drinking, I'm gonna regret it when I wake up though damn hangovers. Last time I drank I ****en woke up drunk and threw up everywhere, I didn't want to clean it up either I just wanted to go back to sleep...made myself clean it up though, I could barely walk though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
            This is barely my 4th time drinking, I'm gonna regret it when I wake up though damn hangovers. Last time I drank I ****en woke up drunk and threw up everywhere, I didn't want to clean it up either I just wanted to go back to sleep...made myself clean it up though, I could barely walk though.
            Drink something with it, to keep yourself hydrated.

Comment

I'm the "don't give a **** kind of drunk"

Comment

Originally posted by Rellik View Post
                Drink something with it, to keep yourself hydrated.
                Tryin to, been drinking some peach drink **** with it cause I can't drink the hennesey straight or else i'll throw up...been drinking a bit of water too. last time i smoked a blunt and it sort of helped out my stomach/headache with the hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
                  Tryin to, been drinking some peach drink **** with it cause I can't drink the hennesey straight or else i'll throw up...been drinking a bit of water too. last time i smoked a blunt and it sort of helped out my stomach/headache with the hangover.
                  If you just started drinking, stay off the dope till you get use to it. When I first started drinking I can still remember the spins I would get from drinking half a 26er of rum and hitting the bong or something. Also, stay away from sugar (Peach Juice)... The reason you puke when you drink is because your body is "sugar dumping"... Which is why I usually drink everything straight. Or drink beer. And an hour after you are done drinking or something, try and drink a bottle of water. I know it's hard, but it helps...

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    If you just started drinking, stay off the dope till you get use to it. When I first started drinking I can still remember the spins I would get from drinking half a 26er of rum and hitting the bong or something. Also, stay away from sugar (Peach Juice)... The reason you puke when you drink is because your body is "sugar dumping"... Which is why I usually drink everything straight. Or drink beer. And an hour after you are done drinking or something, try and drink a bottle of water. I know it's hard, but it helps...

**** i wish i knew this earlier lol

Comment

Working...
                    X