Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Bosh head to miami if he chooses to leave Toronto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say let Beasley go , aquire David lee. Or Boozer who are much betetr shooters than just stoudamire and bosh. Even scola will fit better.

Sign haslem again , of the bench he is alsmot a double double guy.

J'O can stay because , what other Center will we get for the money.

Sign rudy gay. I think he will like the idea of playing next to wade for a non max contract and the chance to win a championship.

Stay with richardson who is so fukin consisten and can start off anyu game with 3 triples , always good.

Arroyo controls that offense so good. Chalmers is wack , we have to wait until he decides to be aggressive and is not like he scores in double figures all that much. Plus if he had more assist then I would make a case for him , but Arroyo plays way better and more controlled , looks to make the right pass. And makes some crazy passes.

I dont know man , I really dont know , I just want the to be good.

We are 3 wins from the 4 spot with Wade carrying that team.

With another scorer , we could very easy become the #1,2,3 seed

Comment

Bosh is going to New York Gurandamnteed. Bosh and.......Joe Johnson/Dwade/LebronJames one of these superstars is coming to NY along with Bosh.

Comment

Bosh is a great role-player, but not somebody you want to build a team around. That's how it is with these tall, thin power forwards these days. Look at Garnet and Gasol. The only exception would probably be Duncan, in his prime of course. I would even say Dirk is a player you shouldn't build around either, and I like Dirk. They would be fantastic #2s.

Bosh might be pretty good in Miami if Wade decides to stay (I hear he's refusing to re-sign right now), but it won't be an "auto-championship". It will definitely improve the team, but I'll say the heat would be 50/50 on winning another title, maybe less.

Although, If Dwyane wants to win, he should sign with Dallas. For some reason, he always seems wins trophy's in Dallas

Comment

Working...
        X