Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GANGS where you live? tell me about them...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delmond Heights bloods, Piru Bloods, 80s babies(bloods). Then it's a bunch of different cliques in the projects that all claim bloods.

California Garden Crips, Etiwanda Crip Gang. There is 2 other Crip gangs but I forgot what set it's called.

West Side Verdugos, Sorenos, Mt. Vernon Gang (all mexican gangs)

MS13(not very big though).

KOS(krazy oriental soldiers), Wah Ching, Asian Boyz. (asian gangs)

Then you have Lil Africa.... think New Orleans..... that's how they act. It's called Lil Africa because the area looks like the shape of Africa from above.
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 04-13-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Delmond Heights bloods, Piru Bloods, 80s babies(bloods). Then it's a bunch of different cliques in the projects that all claim bloods.

California Garden Crips, Etiwanda Crip Gang. There is 2 other Crip gangs but I forgot what set it's called.

West Side Verdugos, Sorenos, Mt. Vernon Gang (all mexican gangs)

MS13(not very big though).

KOS(krazy oriental soldiers), Wah Ching, Asian Boyz. (asian gangs)

Then you have Lil Africa.... think New Orleans..... that's how they act. It's called Lil Africa because the area looks like the shape of Africa from above.
      i always thought you lived in los angeles.

didn't know you were in san bernardino county.

Comment

This site is littered with Californians.

Comment

Originally posted by King Tua View Post

lol, nah. I always said "IE" whenever people asked. But you sure did narrow it down for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
            i live in cornwall (SW England) and granted its not the roughest place in the world but its gettin bad very quickly. ive seen the change in just a few years. theres more little pricks in gangs than ever before and theres been a rise in gang related crimes. i swear u cant fukin go anywhere now without gettin some aggro. me n my ex mrs used to walk through this really big park on the way back from nights in the town. i wont walk any girl through there now.fuk that. my m8 got jumped in there recently, by about 10 lads (and sadly some girls) beat to fuk, teeth knocked out, phone and wallet nicked.

Heres the problem... *****S (gypsies) theyre fukin everywhere. there movin here in their droves for some reason. theyre all banned from virtually every club and pub in town. they will never ever fight 1 v 1. *******.

tell me about ur experience with gangs. i want the americans to get in on this too. this is obviously a farcry from all that bluds and crips business but thats where its headed!

Snatch! FTW!

My city used to be gang-infested in the '90's. I grew up in a neighborhood called Hilltop where the Hilltop Crips used to cause havoc. Most of these guys are California implants that left to outrun the law, but all they do, is bring their criminal ways to our cities. They're not as big now since most are either locked up or dead. Actually a couple of weeks ago, they raided a bunch of houses and arrested about 30 Hilltop Crips. It was funny because the Tacoma Action League protested this on account that they viewed it as racial profiling.

That is all.

Comment

why can't god erase this fools on the face of the earth? like seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by King Tua View Post

Ever catch those little cocksuckers taggin up the neighborhood?

**** makes me ill.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  lol, nah. I always said "IE" whenever people asked. But you sure did narrow it down for everyone.
                  you should never have said verdugo flats and mt. vernon rifa.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Snatch! FTW!

My city used to be gang-infested in the '90's. I grew up in a neighborhood called Hilltop where the Hilltop Crips used to cause havoc. Most of these guys are California implants that left to outrun the law, but all they do, is bring their criminal ways to our cities. They're not as big now since most are either locked up or dead. Actually a couple of weeks ago, they raided a bunch of houses and arrested about 30 Hilltop Crips. It was funny because the Tacoma Action League protested this on account that they viewed it as racial profiling.

That is all.
                      ha! yeah snatch .

thats my ****

Comment

Working...
                      X