No announcement yet.

I saw some dude staring at another dudes shaved nuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw some dude staring at another dudes shaved nuts

I walked into the the steam room and some fairy looking guy was already in there along with this other punk looking guy. i thought they were boy friends because they looked kind of gay. then one dude was staring at the other shaved nuts as he shaved them. it creeped me out so i had to walk of and tell the lounge about this

You should have asked if they were all from Jersey, because I heard weirdos and morons live in Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      You should have asked if they were all from Jersey, because I heard weirdos and morons live in Jersey.
      Whats with you and Jersey bro? You've been ranting about them all day.

Comment

so then its safe to assume that you also stared at a pair of nuts being shaved

Comment

So anyways, there's this dude I know and I hate his guts. Well he just got busted and I came up with this brilliant idea to make him serve more time. I told him that I knew a great lawyer that could get him off scot free. Well now all I have to do is find the most idiotic, incompetent lawyer in the world.

So TS, can ya help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
            I walked into the the steam room and some fairy looking guy was already in there along with this other punk looking guy. i thought they were boy friends because they looked kind of gay. then one dude was staring at the other shaved nuts as he shaved them. it creeped me out so i had to walk of and tell the lounge about this
            i knew you were a c**k sucker

Comment

Originally posted by jim jeffries View Post
              so anyways, there's this dude i know and i hate his guts. Well he just got busted and i came up with this brilliant idea to make him serve more time. I told him that i knew a great lawyer that could get him off scot free. Well now all i have to do is find the most idiotic, incompetent lawyer in the world.

So ts, can ya help me out?
              wangler jr attorney at law present

Comment

Lol, c'mon mang, I know you're trying to be funny or cool, but at least pick something believable, like Milton did with the cable guy job.

Comment

Psh.

Comment

Reported for being way to specific with your story. Ban stick about to be shined up real nice and shoved right up your candy ass Wang.

Comment

Working...
                    X