No announcement yet.

U.S facing doctor shortage because of the Insurance fascist takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    From what I gathered from the article, the reason for the future doctor shortage will be directly related to the eligible patient pool increasing and having access to health care.

So what is more evil, the working poor finally getting some health care vs. the middle class and up having to share those same resources with the working poor on a temporary basis? The doctor shortage will just be a temporary problem that will address itself. That in itself is not the problem.

The problem is still with the damn insurance companies writing the cheques. If they don't make their money off the top, then they can become the true tyrant and make everyone suffer. This bill has given them too much power. They will have everyone in the medical field, and their patients in a stranglehold.
    **** the poor.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      dean, you are a friend of mine, out of respect, im not going to argue your points... i see what you're saying, but respectfully disagree...

with that, my departure

How can I not see the error of my ways if you don't tell me bro. See I am not in the states so I may not have all the information. You need to educate me on this one.

I have no issue with you setting me straight, and dammit I just want the facts!LOL

What I said in my previous post is just an interpretation of someone on the outside looking in. I cannot see all the intangibles, but want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        Great work by the WSJ...

The result of this bogus sham that Bailout Barky passed is to relegate the U.S to third world healthcare status where people will be left to die by gov. death panels that will deny care according to their rules and bottom line imperatives and by the lack of doctors and other pro's that will be discouraged into entering the field.

HA HA!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...hatsNewsSecond
        So you didn't read the article? It stated that there will be insufficient doctors to deal with the "millions of newly insured". In other words there's not going to be a doctor shortage because nobody wants to be a doctor, there will be a shortage because in the short term demand will temporarily outstrip supply.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So you didn't read the article? It stated that there will be insufficient doctors to deal with the "millions of newly insured". In other words there's not going to be a doctor shortage because nobody wants to be a doctor, there will be a shortage because in the short term demand will temporarily outstrip supply.
          The inference is that nobody in their right mind will spend 500k in student loans to become a doctor for a **** system.

Comment

Frankly, I don't care anymore.

The more people that bite the dust w/ the new plan the better.

Its a depopulation scheme at heart.

I approve.

Comment

utterly ridiculous translation by Jack. Let me tell you why.

I have a client who had toe surgery. The doc and hospital billed the insurance carrier 52k. Guess what they would have collected had my client not had insurance??? More than likely a big fat 0. They only way these doc's get paid is to accept insurance cuz no one can afford what they actually need to charge to make $.

Piggy is exactly right- doctor shortage because more people will be getting care.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                utterly ridiculous translation by Jack. Let me tell you why.

I have a client who had toe surgery. The doc and hospital billed the insurance carrier 52k. Guess what they would have collected had my client not had insurance??? More than likely a big fat 0. They only way these doc's get paid is to accept insurance cuz no one can afford what they actually need to charge to make $.

Piggy is exactly right- doctor shortage because more people will be getting care.
                **** your client and his f@ggoty toe.

I'm on board w/ the new plan because it means millions of people will die.

Nobodies getting any care, lol... And rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  **** your client and his f@ggoty toe.

I'm on board w/ the new plan because it means millions of people will die.

Nobodies getting any care, lol... And rightly so.
                  it's a she btw.

anyway. we'll see about your predicition i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    it's a she btw.

anyway. we'll see about your predicition i guess
                    I wanna be on the Death Panels and administer death to the dumb masses who thought they would be saved!!

I'm rubbing myself in small circles just thinking about administering this new form of justice.

:wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X