Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Lies your Black

I was like dang he needs to know every damn detail where that guy is from
    LOL I'm getting interrogated thoroughly. I'mma have to give him my full ethnic mix next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      I'm an English-Scottish-Irish-French-Austrian but was born in Wales.

I call myself African American too.
      I am Indian, Black and white but I am Jamaican, with these nationalities in the mix, Scottish-German-Indian probably more but would have to look up the gene line.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Fukalya View Post
        I'm Trinidadian-American. For short, I say Trini. ok?
        no you were born in America you are an American cut out adding other ****, you are an American time for you to accept it.

Comment

Lies your Black

I was like dang he needs to know every damn detail where that guy is from
          because he was not clear about his nation of birth

Comment

LOL I'm getting interrogated thoroughly. I'mma have to give him my full ethnic mix next.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            no you were born in America you are an American cut out adding other ****, you are an American time for you to accept it.
            Dang he's not a pure breed

TBH, why can't he say he is both? How do you know that he isn't trinidadian more than american?

So asians in the US are not asian, mexicans are not mexican?

How about let each man feel and let you know what he is. Some people who feel more american just say american, while some feel both...

Comment

because he was not clear about his nation of birth
              He's a human living on earth

You're a vampire that has a problem with a half breed vampire whose dad was a werewolf

Don't make me Vin Diesel your ass like Wesly Snipes

Comment

He's a human living on earth

You're a vampire that has a problem with a half breed vampire whose dad was a werewolf

Don't make me Vin Diesel your ass like Wesly Snipes
                what when I ask someone, what they are I am referring to nationality because thats how I see it where you are born it what you are, unless you went and got dual citizenship but I doubt he has been to Trinidad and registered as a citizen, so he needs to stop adding on Trinidadian until he has registered as one. Since you are so concerned, what nationality are you?

Comment

That's your opinion and I respect it.

but guess what... I'm still Trini whether you like it or not.

Comment

what when I ask someone, what they are I am referring to nationality because thats how I see it where you are born it what you are, unless you went and got dual citizenship but I doubt he has been to Trinidad and registered as a citizen, so he needs to stop adding on Trinidadian until he has registered as one. Since you are so concerned, what nationality are you?
                    Nationality is just a name my friend.

At the end of the day, if we have a choice, that shows who you are more than anything.

What you have on your passport does not mean you are that. Yes technically where you are born and live, or the passport you have means nationality, but if he feels he is trinidadian then who the **** are you to say otherwise.

I'm not telling you anything you ****.

No ****

Comment

That's your opinion and I respect it.

but guess what... I'm still Trini whether you like it or not.
                      yeah u can call urself that but on paper you just an American, if you want to add Trini to it go and register in Trinidad, so you ass can be double taxed, since you care about Trinidad so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X