Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some lady pushed me in the gym today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she must be of the same color or you would be screaming racism.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjapacky View Post
      this exact same ting happend to me before homey. i used to be not respected in the gym. ppl used to push me while i runnin treadmill, unplugged it, when i was lifting weights they would push it down on me and i almost died. i was gettin sikk of it until one day i had enough. so that one night homey that one night i took some extra gear with me to the gym. my poppa drove me there like he always did,, my palms shaking lookin out the window like i t was the last time id see the day of light (well it was kind of night already but u get the idea) i was in line waitin for a homey to finish with the lifts so i could use them (stood there for 20 minutes) then this woman who looked like a man skipped in fron of me to use it. i stood quiet but i wanted to say somethin.

i went to my locker room where u leave all ur stuff and grabbed a little pocket knife i'd brought. i put on the ipod and put some shiny toy guns on and i went up to her and i stabbed her in the leg (didnt penetrate like ii wanted to kill her just enough to poke her) i did this 7 times repeadtely. she grabbed my head and tried choking me while calling security to take me out. i got thrown out blah but homey next week when i went back you bet no one skipped line or treated me like ****.

also now i bought a little knife cover and i always take an 8" inch sharp kitchen knife i bought in k-mart. now no one even thinks about messin wit me. homey dont let that happen to you do something to get respect.
      Lmao! Wtf is wrong with you little bitches. Are you 4 feet tall?

Comment

rape tiaaam

Comment

this exact same ting happend to me before homey. i used to be not respected in the gym. ppl used to push me while i runnin treadmill, unplugged it, when i was lifting weights they would push it down on me and i almost died. i was gettin sikk of it until one day i had enough. so that one night homey that one night i took some extra gear with me to the gym. my poppa drove me there like he always did,, my palms shaking lookin out the window like i t was the last time id see the day of light (well it was kind of night already but u get the idea) i was in line waitin for a homey to finish with the lifts so i could use them (stood there for 20 minutes) then this woman who looked like a man skipped in fron of me to use it. i stood quiet but i wanted to say somethin.

i went to my locker room where u leave all ur stuff and grabbed a little pocket knife i'd brought. i put on the ipod and put some shiny toy guns on and i went up to her and i stabbed her in the leg (didnt penetrate like ii wanted to kill her just enough to poke her) i did this 7 times repeadtely. she grabbed my head and tried choking me while calling security to take me out. i got thrown out blah but homey next week when i went back you bet no one skipped line or treated me like ****.

also now i bought a little knife cover and i always take an 8" inch sharp kitchen knife i bought in k-mart. now no one even thinks about messin wit me. homey dont let that happen to you do something to get respect.

not even a women huh.........are you a woman too?.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I wish someone would stab you.

Comment

whatever u do TS do not listen to this ******

Comment

Rubbish. This guy made a thread about getting punched, turned out it was from a youtube video. I'll bet this is another tall tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
                  You probably look like an easy target. Man up, *****.
                  Green K. .............

Comment

Why does the track at your gym go thru a kitchen?

Comment

oh my god are you ok? did you cry? gosh i hope she didnt hurt your feelings too much.

MAN THE **** UP

Comment

Working...
                      X