Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Did It Take For You To Past Your Driving Test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    I drive without a license...**** that test taking ****
    Probably a good plan. I mean, why take a test when you can spend all kinds of money getting your car out of impound and paying driving without a license fines....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Probably a good plan. I mean, why take a test when you can spend all kinds of money getting your car out of impound and paying driving without a license fines....
      Exactly

I'm taking the written test in a week or so...I live in NY so public trans is everywhere so I just never got a license...I don't have a car waiting for me...so I been lazy...

Comment

Passed 1st time on Friday 13th..........No sweat!

Comment

Only 1 time, automatic.

Comment

i still cant drive, but that doesnt it mean i suck

Comment

Passed it the first time in a manuel trans.

The car stalled on me twice, once at a stop going up a hill and the other while parking and I still passed. I could not believe it, I thought surely I had failed. I had only been driving a manuel trans for 3 days!!!

Second time I took the test in Texas, aced it no prob.

Comment

I passed the second time driving a standard. In fact for the first 15 years after getting my license that is all i would drive.

Now I only drive automatics. This small town is all stop signs. I mean that is all it seems to be. You are lucky if you can get past 2nd gear. Driving a standard in it became work.

Comment

Most people failed because of the 3-point turn or Parallel parking. If your vehicle is long, then it'll be hard to perform the 3-point turn without stepping on the curb/grass since it'd be on a narrow road. Best tip is to do it in a small car.

Comment

Three.

I'm still a ****ty, aggressive driver.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Three.

I'm still a ****ty, aggressive driver.
                      Damn. It's nothing to be shameful about. Some of the examiners are totally dicks, and they'd take their anger out on you when they're having bad days.

Comment

Working...
                      X