Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how get things off your mind when they're hunting you?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] how get things off your mind when they're hunting you?????????????

as i posted in the experimental **** threadd..... well since i saw most of you were open minded and **** i saw it as okay to try new stuff so i opened tnaflix.com and searched for some gay ****. since i saw all of u postin even horse **** and **** i thought id experiment wit at least gay ****.

so i play the video andi start jakkin off. i get hard and KIND OF (not competely) horny BUT i felt like throwin up 2 minutes after.. disgusting so since i was in the mood i finished myself watchin straight **** (lesbian.. mature & young) thing is when i was cummin right when i felt my body shake for a second the image of the two gay boys from the gay video came to my mind and soon as that happened my eyes went back and i was cummin. ..... i just ****in jaked off to gay ****. i feel sikk and now like the thought of it wont leave my mind , , i feel guilty and it has stayed on my mind for an hour.

thnks to you guys now i feel just ****in dirty and disgusting. can someone help me as how i can erase something off my mind or forget about it. i tried watching tv and thinking about other stuff but i cantt!! plzz?

You forget things you want to remember, and remember things you want to forget.

Comment

lmao!!! wtf!!! ninja!

Comment

Some people round here have got ****ing problems man

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
          lmao!!! wtf!!! ninja!
          I'm going to keep harassing you till you pay up

A bet is a bet man.

Comment

222 posts per day?

Comment

LOL wtf?

Maybe next time TS will be jacking off to 2girls1cup

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                222 posts per day?
                that's what alts do to "TRY" and get people to believe they're legit .... then bam ... they hit you with a gay **** story

Comment

Ts is some bloodclaart freaky ting...

lol

Comment

Wtf? Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X