Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how get things off your mind when they're hunting you?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Ts is some bloodclaart freaky ting...

lol
    Straight Up G!!!!!

TS :gay:

Comment

Damn I couldn't watch Brokeback Mountain, let alone gay ****, let alone jerk off to gay **** wtf man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        Damn I couldn't watch Brokeback Mountain, let alone gay ****, let alone jerk off to gay **** wtf man.
        Brokeback mountain was disgusting (i had to watch it at school)

TS is gay. Don't hide your gayness ninjapacky!!

If Ricky Martin can come out of the closet, so can you!!

Comment

Gay ****????????wow just ****ing wow!!!

Comment

I am sorry but I literally laughed so hard my eibs started to hurt.

I would suggest sleeping it off. No matter how hard you try you won't forget it for now.

Comment

nothing wrong with watching two humans make love, male or female.

Comment

for the homies calling me **** STFU!!, and fall back aint no **** over here dawg! open mind dude thats all there is too it, , watch yall mouth homies..

skills and other thnks for the helpp. i went for a walk tryin to forget this **** and get my mind clear but **** i havent been able to. all i need to is feel not guilty or somethin. i was able to forget it but for like a few minutes thinkin about some things from the past but after i finished it came bakk im kinda worried...
                Last edited by ninjapacky; 04-07-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjapacky View Post
                  for the homies calling me **** fall back aint no **** over here!! open mind dude thats all there is too it, , watch yall mouth homies..

skills and other thnks for the helpp. i went for a walk tryin to forget this **** and get my mind clear but **** i havent been able to. all i need to is feel not guilty or somethin. i was able to forget it but for like a few minutes thinkin about some things from the past but after i finished it came bakk im kinda worried...
                  You've been mentally scared watching that **** .... If you're not a **** and ain't leaning in that direction ... don't fuk yourself up even looking at that crazy **** dude.

I can't stand gays ... and I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch them doing their sick, twisted, perverted ****.

I've never even seen brokeback mountain .... because I'm totally anti-gay.

Comment

Its a natural reaction to be turned on by things most of society views as Taboo.

Its like you know its ****ed up so it makes it that much more interesting.

I've looked at a few gay **** videos but as God as my witness, my dick got so small that it looked like I had 2 belly buttons.....

Comment

Originally posted by ninjapacky View Post
                      for the homies calling me **** STFU!!, and fall back aint no **** over here dawg! open mind dude thats all there is too it, , watch yall mouth homies..

Why are you worried? you said yourself that your not gay, just open minded...

Comment

Working...
                      X