No announcement yet.

how big is your man meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Funny that people still lie on a poll where you can't see who voted.

Comment

I dont think theres that many 8's out there. Especially on this forum. 6 is the average. So far this isnt averaging out.

Comment

But na seriously I can't fathom how the TS even thought of this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            No your huge words are gay,only a man unsecure in his heterosexuality would care...................you are a **** sir.
            go fawk urself a thread like this has been made over and over again. still u give a fawk about another man's dick. now u sir is a ****!

and it's insecure u dumb fawk! i only got 6 inches now did i wet ur panties?

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
              go fawk urself a thread like this has been made over and over again. still u give a fawk about another man's dick. now u sir is a ****!

and it's insecure u dumb fawk! i only got 6 inches now did i wet ur panties?
              No but that ugly mma whore wet yours,so move on before i destroy you like i have many trolls like yourself you closet ****.

Comment

I gotta agree with unbreakable. This is a pretty stupid, weird thread. Why would anyone care?

Comment

If I told you it would only will only make you feel inferior. And of course I would lie.

Comment

Like I stated it totally sucks.

Probably erect what? 3/8th's of an inch? and 2/5's of an inch around?

I literally have to find a way to insert a penis into a female hole.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                      if i told you it would only will only make you feel inferior. And of course i would lie.
                      hahahhahahahahahahaha.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X