Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    Name a non black more athletic than Lebron James.
    troy polamalu

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Well I do know they're bigger.

I mean they grow larger in size on average, and do in fact have a thicker bone density than Whites. Probably allowing them to add on more mass.

So there are essentially more physical Black specimens big, tall and or strong.

I mean walk past a group of Blacks the shortest one is 5'11.
      ^ what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I think social status got a lot to say aswell. Us (denmark) as an example we're a rich country, have pretty much always been so, the average joe is choosing a living with an office job and similar choices. Most got a reasonable long education they're not gonna train 12+ hours a week to excel at sports. Well, soccer perhaps since that's our national sport but that's it for the most part. Certaintly not gonna throw it all away to get their head punched in, in boxing or american football.

I've heard the stories about blacks rising from the ghetto training hard escape a life in poperty, that's not life in most of europe. I think that might be a huge factor aswell.
        I would definitely agree with this statement.

Also diet has been proven to be greatly influential. Old people are normally pretty short, but here in China they are tiny. You can tell the young people are much taller than their parents and they are getting taller.

Comment

Yes, all the best athletes in the world are black.

Best boxers - Black guys

Best basketball players - Black guys

Best american football players - Black guys

Best football players - Not black guys but they can hang, no pun.

Best golfer - A hung black guy!

Rugby - Us niggaz don't play rugby but if we did, best believe we'd own

Comment

Laird Hamilton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Ichiro Suzuki, Micheal Phelps...The Rock...

James is only good at basketball.

Put him anywhere else and he trips over himself.

Comment

Pacific Islanders > Blacks

Comment

It is a scientific fact they have thicker bones though,

So I don't know. Take that for what it's worth.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Jonah Lomu.........

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    If you researched it, then I could stand corrected.

But I'm 6'2 180lbs and I'm small compared most Blacks I walk next to.

Many of them are at least six foot three.
                    I am 6'3 180lbs, and rarely walk past anyone my height or taller. I come from an area thats like 70% white, 15% black, 15% Hispanic.

Seriously I went to a very large public university in Florida and you cannot say any race is on average 6 foot tall.

Also, you must be skinny too. I feel like I'm too skinny.

Comment

Yes, it is very true.

It's because of the Willy Lynch curse though.

Basically what it is, this guy named Willy Lynch came up with the idea that you can make the slaves work alot harder and get alot more done and be alot easier to control with certain conditioning(lack of better word). So pretty much the slave traders would break the african slaves down mentally while keeping them in peak physical condition. Generations upon generations of doing this created a physically superior generation but they also broke down the mind of the slaves, so they wouldn't have the gull to revolt or think for themselves. This enabled the slaves to work much much harder and alot longer all while mentally not being capable of doing anything else.

So pretty much, many many generations of treating people like race horses created a physically superior group of individuals. But mentally they were shot to ****.

When the slaves were freed, the slaves began breaking the mental part of the curse. Slowly but surely they had began thinking and doing **** on their own. Inventing **** that we use now, all kinds of things. But back then all they had to live on was farming, so it kept their physical body in shape.

That is why they are athletically superior anyone else. They are the only group of people who were literally changed from the ground up to be these physical giants. Hence why they are more apt to perform greater in sports than anyone else. This isn't law, anyone can do anything but for the most part they are superior in athletics/physical challanges than others.

Also they are born with more cubic inches of muscle than any other ethnic group.

Comment

Working...
                      X