Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    AA are tall, so are east African who for the most part are around 6"2. Central Africans are prettu short though.
    Thats simply not true. Africans as a whole are on average much shorter than Europeans and AA's are no taller than whites. East Africans are not taller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_h...ound_the_world

Comment

There are over a billion chinese. They should be ashamed that they do not dominate sports.
      Interesting, did you watch the Beijing Olympics? I'd say they are a dominating force in athleticism.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/medals

Consider that the USA, probably 70% of the medals were from whites, 30% from blacks, but china 100% were Chinese.

China was poor and is just now starting to show off, similar to eastern europe in boxing. Dont hate.

Comment

• There breed that way. Slave owners would get the biggest field worker and put them in with big momma, they would mate and produce babies that would turn out a good size. They would then auction them off by measuring the width of the back, the size of there hands, shoulders,ETC. Thats how it was done back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Thats simply not true. Africans as a whole are on average much shorter than Europeans and AA's are no taller than whites. East Africans are not taller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_h...ound_the_world
          Um by east africans I am talking about Kenyans and Somalians. For the most part they are ****ing tall. Check the place out, a bunch of Paul WIlliams's. I do not know where you are from but black Americans on average are taller than white Americans.

Comment

• My freshman science teacher told me that a black person's femur was longer than an caucasian.

Don't quote me on this, but that's what I was told.

Comment

Um by east africans I am talking about Kenyans and Somalians. For the most part they are ****ing tall. Check the place out, a bunch of Paul WIlliams's. I do not know where you are from but black Americans on average are taller than white Americans.
              From the USA, and that's definitely not a factual statement.

Its a well known medical fact that whites are on average the tallest race. The tallest ethnic background is a African tribe. the tallest nation is in Northern Europe. The tallest continent is North America and Europe a close second third isn't even close. Yup, the medical website I posted images from must be wrong. Show me evidence otherwise.

Comment

• Fast twitch muscle fibers.

And since most mainstream sports stress speed, and reflexes that right there kinda plays into genetics.

If anything Black people seem athletically superior because of the nature of the sports we all watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                  My ass he isnt.

He's quick ass ****, and while he cn plow you over, he's pretty slick through some holes.
                  He's stiff, upright, not too "agile", but powerful. He looks like an avg rb who excells thanks to his ability to read coverage, follow blocks and run through corners and safeties.

The dudes an a nimal...but "athetic"?..Sure..considering he's an athlete..but he's as stiff as you can get in his approach.

IMo.. he;s a great PLAYER..but not the best athlete. Difference
                  Last edited by intoccabile; 04-05-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    From the USA, and that's definitely not a factual statement.

Its a well known medical fact that whites are on average the tallest race. The tallest ethnic background is a African tribe. the tallest nation is in Northern Europe. The tallest continent is North America and Europe a close second third isn't even close. Yup, the medical website I posted images from must be wrong. Show me evidence otherwise.
                    How many times have you been measure for a study. I go by what I see, and the last place scientists woul go to measure people is in East Africa. The few Scandinavians are tall, but the French, Spanish, and English are not. Go around an see things for yourself, do not think because some guy made a graph that it is a fact. I could get my sister who is a doctor to make up some quick graphs and post it ona medical site.

Comment

• Well it depends.....but in my case im very atheletic and im not black...

Comment

Working...
                      X