Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words - The Apple Ipad Will Be The Biggest Flop of All-Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    You could do all of this with a touch screen laptop and it's not locked to ios
    https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress...s-it-for-real/

shalom

Comment

• Apple is a fashion culture, like the way some people buy certain clothes JUST for the brand etc 'I personally dislike apple, and find the groupies extremely bizarre' especially the people who camp outside to catch the new release of a Iphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        Apple is a fashion culture, like the way some people buy certain clothes JUST for the brand etc 'I personally dislike apple, and find the groupies extremely bizarre' especially the people who camp outside to catch the new release of a Iphone.

Why does the video quality in that look like it's from 1997?

Comment

• dumbass Beatles fan lol

Comment

• I love my iPad mini

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I love my iPad mini
              My daughter has one and she loves it!!!...She has a laptop too and iphone...Apple not going anywhere!!!...

Comment

• I got an Apple Card just for novelty reasons and the fact that it’s the thickest and the heaviest titanium card out there lookin sheek as fuk but i dont use it.

Im all about the Apple ecosystem

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                  dumbass Beatles fan lol
                  Lmao!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                    What a pathetic and totally useless machine....wtf can that piece of **** do, that my laptop can't???

who gets paid to come up with silly ideas like these???****ing joke

only Apple fanboys will buy this stupid **** and than claim it as the greatest invention since slice bread

This post aged like milk.

Comment

Working...
                    X