Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demise Owned by me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, are you trying to say we have to be Portuguese to call it 'football' and if not, we have to call it 'soccer'?
    nop i said in america u call it soccer, thats all i said but i guess thats too hard for a dum frenchy like u to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
      only person thats failing hard here is you kid, i grew up in america even tho i am brazilian, in english u call it soccer, in portuguese u call it football, u the dumass callling soccer 'football' in english would get punched in the face for something like that, this is america kid, Whos failing now, btw when was the last time el salvador won anything so who are u to even come in this thread?
      its called football in english why do you think english people call it football. it doesnt matter is el salvador hasnt won anything because we almost made it to south africa and thats a accomplishment.

Comment

nop i said in america u call it soccer, thats all i said but i guess thats too hard for a dum frenchy like u to understand?
        Who's alt are you?

It's called soccer in America because Yanks already have a sport called football, which isn't played with a ball, nor do you use your foot as much as in the real sport of Football.

Comment

its called football in english why do you think english people call it football. it doesnt matter is el salvador hasnt won anything because we almost made it to south africa and thats a accomplishment.
          wrong again, english is the american language, in america its called soccer, in england,brazil ect.... they call it football.

Comment

wrong again, english is the american language, in america its called soccer, in england,brazil ect.... they call it football.
            I invented the language, thus I declare that football is the English term for this sport.

Comment

i think your done for today.

Comment

only person thats failing hard here is you kid, i grew up in america even tho i am brazilian, in english u call it soccer, in portuguese u call it football, u the dumass callling soccer 'football' in english would get punched in the face for something like that, this is america kid, Whos failing now, btw when was the last time el salvador won anything so who are u to even come in this thread?
                I say football all the damn time here in america you prepubescent bitchtard and I dont get punched in the face. I hate americans like you, you make the rest of us educated americans look like ******s.

When the sport of "soccer" was invented it was called football you ****ing child, it doesn't matter where you live you call it by its god given name. You fail once again you fake ass brazilian.

Comment

This loud mouth was talkin trash in the football thread, i then preeceeded to bring my big guns out about how my country brazil owns his country in soccer and he got so butthurt he put on me ignore. demise a loser who hates brasil cause we own his coutry in soccer.

I would like to believe you but............................

You still believe that COTTOKOSPAC still...........

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    its imbecile.

you imbecile

classic!!!

Comment

There's a lot of ownage in this thread but it's not directed at demise

Comment

Working...
                      X