Clear All

I seriously hope TS is joking.

Comment

i was wondering were u were

welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        locked in arizona did you wear the pink jumpsuit and panties
        we wore stripes with pink boxers, pink socks, a pink thermal, and orange flip flops, unless you bought blue shoes for $4

Do not mess up bro,or move those are your only choices arizona will max you out.
        thats what everyone says, AZ sucks and theyre moving back home ASAP

caught arizona is tent city
        there is lower buckeye jail (Where i was), durango, and tent city.. tent city is mostly for people with DUIs and stuff.

i didnt try to get away, there was no point because one of the victims' friend is my baby mama. i really didnt care if i got caught either.

thanks to those of you that noticed i was gone that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. i will try to stop by and be a quality poster from now on. no more trolling or being overly emotional lol

im doing research now on how to pass the drug tests.. i have low bodyfat and a high metabolism so that's a plus. some people say drink a gallon of water a day about 5 days ahead and maybe add some b vitamins so the urine doesnt look too diluted. i guess a diuretic like cranberry juice wouldnt hurt either. i dont think im gonna smoke untill after the first test.. i already had half a beer my first day out. so we'll see if i pass the first test. they gave me a mouth swab when i signed up down at the courthouse. if i can figure out a way to smoke herb these 3 years will be a breeze.. i also heard crystal meth only stays in your system for 3-4 days but im not too fond of that drug. im also interested in finding out whether or not that test for steroids or certain rare perscription drugs that aren't opiates or anything like that (nolvadex for steroid post cycle therapy). im not saying im gonna do anything just yet.. just curious about the possibilities

has anyone been on probation before? how often do they test?
        Last edited by Talon; 04-04-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X