Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Darwin was a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impressive stuff from piggy in this thread. true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
      Hiding behind the curtain of words are we? And when you "debunked" that quote? You "track it down" only when I told you whose quote it was. And aren't you attempting an "argument from authority" when making reference to authority of "science"? But it wasn't design to be such kind of argument I was just wonder of your level of acknowledgement with the subject. Because everyone with wide education, or who claims to know about evolution theory know about this Popper's article and his statement that "Darwinism is not a testable scientific theory, but a metaphysical research program. There are jokes about that among biologists. You can find it even in Wikipedia you know Yet you failed the test. Afterward I just make fun of you - sorry about that. But you are so arrogant and ignorant that I couldn't stand the temptation

About his denial - once again, he proved flaw in evolution theory and even if he deny his opinion afterward nor he or no one else were unable to deny his argumentation. Because it was valid. Like I said before, even if you deny that the earth is round in fear to be accused in heresy earth is still round so the Popper's argumentation.

But enough about him, there are lot's of other criticism and you can find it yourself, without my help - read Kuhn, for example, post-structuralists or French postmodernists. And learn Christianity deep before criticize it. Atheism is not so great you know, I can surely say you that as ex-one. There is a critical danger in deconstruction of moral imperative of this religion. Think about it.

Read this articles by Orwell (he was atheist, don't be afraid and his prophets become true in most ), I already mentioned them by they worth it:
      http://www.orwell.ru/library/article...nglish/e_notew
      http://www.orwell.ru/library/reviews...nglish/e_burnh

And don't be so paranoid, I have no alts
      Postmodernism? Orwell? I understand you're unfamiliar with how science works but this is stretching things...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
        Even if squealpiggy wiki'd the name he still managed to glean the point of the quotation and the recantation of Popper in a matter of a few key words in google. You can't seem to accept the fact that your source is not an authority, he's clearly confused when talking about evolution/natural selection and he agrees that the results of evolution speak greatly to the weight of the evidence. Get off your high horse...
        Well, my real motive was to make fun of squealpiggy This wasn't serious discussion (on my side at least) as you would expect from any anonymous Internet discussion. But still main Popper's point wasn't disapproved by squealpiggy Funny thing, I think I could have done such disapproval, but this is my opponent's job

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Postmodernism? Orwell? I understand you're unfamiliar with how science works but this is stretching things...
          New words, new names, eh? Learn, while I'm still here "Scince works" by way of the "tones" of proofs - ask Naughty, he'll confirm that
          Last edited by Norton; 04-08-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Well, my real motive was to make fun of squealpiggy This wasn't serious discussion (on my side at least) as you would expect from any anonymous Internet discussion. But still main Popper's point wasn't disapproved by squealpiggy Funny thing, I think I could have done such disapproval, but this is my opponent's job
            Popper made some erroneous philosophical statements about evolution being "metaphysical" and "almost a tautology" and then changed his mind about it. If your goal was to prove that I haven't memorized every single thing written by every person ever then well done, mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Popper made some erroneous philosophical statements about evolution being "metaphysical" and "almost a tautology" and then changed his mind about it. If your goal was to prove that I haven't memorized every single thing written by every person ever then well done, mission accomplished.
              C'mon, do not be offended! Peace, brother. In the end we are all children of God. Even atheists - whether they like it or not.

Comment

We live in a holographic universe lads ,does this really matter?

Comment

"Oh jolly gee! I was just kidding, golly gosh! I got my arse kicked up and down this thread when i attempted to be a pretentious munky twat, and now im just letting everyone know it was just a joke...hardehahar!..........arent i just spiffing! Chortle!"

Weak cop out bum bandit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                    "Oh jolly gee! I was just kidding, golly gosh! I got my arse kicked up and down this thread when i attempted to be a pretentious munky twat, and now im just letting everyone know it was just a joke...hardehahar!..........arent i just spiffing! Chortle!"
                    Weak cop out bum bandit.
                    Is there any meaning in this words? Hard to find it if any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn alphabet. I bet it is difficult to you even to read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if any) in writing
                    Last edited by Norton; 04-08-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      C'mon, do not be offended! Peace, brother. In the end we are all children of God. Even atheists - whether they like it or not.
                      If there is a god I assume he's embarrassed by you.

Comment

Working...
                      X