Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has happened the lounge???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What has happened the lounge???

This place used to be a great place to come and talk **** for hours, late at night in Britain the Americans are signing in, and you could have some proper good chats. Hell Mang, Bully, and many many others don't even visit the lounge anymore, tis a shame. I have even drifted to another place myself.

All the threads you get in here now are worthless, well most of them, from the trolls that are unwanted, once upon a time, everbody that posted in the lounge were liked.

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    This place used to be a great place to come and talk **** for hours, late at night in Britain the Americans are signing in, and you could have some proper good chats. Hell Mang, Bully, and many many others don't even visit the lounge anymore, tis a shame. I have even drifted to another place myself.

All the threads you get in here now are worthless, well most of them, from the trolls that are unwanted, once upon a time, everbody that posted in the lounge were liked.

Sorry you feel that way about me

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Sorry you feel that way about me
      Lol not you bruv, you are a decent poster. But we used to chat way into the night about all sorts of **** and have 1 or 2 threads at the top all the time, rather than 100's of random threads about nothing.

Comment

Animated Gifs

Comment

Lol not you bruv, you are a decent poster. But we used to chat way into the night about all sorts of **** and have 1 or 2 threads at the top all the time, rather than 100's of random threads about nothing.

Yeah I do miss Mang, Loccy, demise and those guys use to chat so much ****. Not my thing but everyone has their own cup of tea

They use to get drunk, maybe it was X mas season

Now things are different but that's all good man, we all have times of ups and down right?

When things are down, stand up, smile, and try to brighten everyone else up because we can;t keep waiting for it to happen to us

Comment

I agree John,it has gone downhill

Comment

This **** has gone down hill just as quick as NSB has.

We're just in denial about it.

I guess I'm fortunate to be from the 'golden era'

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post

Comment

sorry u feel that way TS

mang still post

dude just creeps at night when no one is around

Comment

Meh, I think it just goes in cycle's. I miss talking **** with reed, Riz, Tua, RWK, Bringer, KNan, gringo, Bendigo, Purity. People just move on, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X