No announcement yet.

Good Night Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Yeah goodnight to you *******s that just crashed out.

Lock your ****ing door so no crackhead breaks in.

Dude i've been up since you mentioned legal smoke to me. I have been researching whether or not USMC does indeed test for it & have came across articles where Marines have faced possible discharge due to the 'legal' smoke.

I gotta be honest I'm scared ****less.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post

Dude i've been up since you mentioned legal smoke to me. I have been researching whether or not USMC does indeed test for it & have came across articles where Marines have faced possible discharge due to the 'legal' smoke.

What's the worst that could happen?

Comment

Listen you're an honest Soldier though.

Why should you hide anything? Dude how did you even end up there?

The Military......

There is no draft. AT this point. You volunteered.

Don't EVER be scared of this establishment.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          The judge was wanting to place me on drug court & told me I had a drug problem. So I'm trying to get into the Corps. to avoid drug court and also it will give me something to do for once in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Listen you're an honest Soldier though.

Why should you hide anything? Dude how did you even end up there?

The Military......

There is no draft. AT this point. You volunteered.
            There's gonna be a draft?

Comment

Yeah like I say I watched my Dad die.

I'm really not scared of anything at all.

That completely turned me into a different human.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The judge was wanting to place me on drug court & told me I had a drug problem. So I'm trying to get into the Corps. to avoid drug court and also it will give me something to do for once in my life.
                What happens at drug court?

Comment

What will be ****ty is that the if I do pop for this 'legal' smoke **** everything else will come up a nice negative.

FFS I even threw my spice pipe out the window just to further my confidence upon not ****ing with anything that would be detrimental to my future.

Comment

What happens at drug court?
                    It wouldn't be hard to 'graduate' from but every week I would have to go see someone affiliated with the court system that would have me piss in a cup.

Quite often I might add.

The judge told me most persons who do drug court end up in jail 2-3 times before they even get out because they piss dirty.

It'd just be a hassle. I dont want to sound like I'm bitching here or anything, but it's like either now or never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                      There's gonna be a draft?
                      If you feel you shouldn't fight for your ideology then That's that.

Especially fighting for others.

I love our Military (The US Boys) They protect us from many threats.

That being stated the machine only works with proper wheels.

Sending boys to combat who aren't soldiers doesn't make any sense to me.

You're either a killer or you aren't.

Comment

Working...
                      X