Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Night Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have awoken from a long sleep. It was a warm sleep. I had a dream. It wasn't long but it was good. I've been having dreams more often these days.

Dorian, April 5th, 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I have awoken from a long sleep. It was a warm sleep. I had a dream. It wasn't long but it was good. I've been having dreams more often these days.

Dorian, April 5th, 2010
      Dude I've had some of the most ****ed up dreams in the past couple of weeks.

Not fun at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
        Dude I've had some of the most ****ed up dreams in the past couple of weeks.

Not fun at all.
        Same, they all have fucked up twists/endings. I don't know what's going on.

Comment

• So today, I was about to get in the car to drive to the football, but I changed my mind at the last minute, and thought I would stay at home and have a nice day with the wife. You know, for the better. But when I walked back through the front door I found a conspicuous letter laying on the mat. I opened up the letter and to my surprise, it was from a young boy named Emmanuel Lewis who claims to be...My Black Son!!! Not only that he turned up 5 minutes later out of the blue and wants to live with me and my family. I don't even remember sleeping with his mother, but apparently I did. So there it is then. My Black Son is coming to stay.

Night, night lads.

Comment

• i spent all day :wank:...pretty much sums up my day

Comment

• Can't sleep. Again.

My gettin sleep streak of a few weeks ago is over.

Comment

• April 6th, 2010

It's late, I've gotten home late again and barely drove back. I am tired. My eyes are slowely closing shut. I'm off to dream land. I wish everyone a good sleep. Good night boxingscene.

Dorian.

Comment

• Lo n behold, I'm actually gettin tired.

Looks like a bout a 2 hr-90 min sleep tonite before work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Lo n behold, I'm actually gettin tired.

Looks like a bout a 2 hr-90 min sleep tonite before work.
                    Insomnic bastard

Comment

• April 6th, 2010.

I have awoken from a so-so sleep. I had a few things waking me up. People show no respect for the tired these days. I won't be able to function properly today. I still feel tired but I don't want to go back to bed again. We will see what challenges today brings us. Good Morning boxingscene..

Dorian

Comment

Working...
                      X