Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 4 years the golden state warriors will become the dominant force in basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    And my friends...this has come true.

What a great team .
    They are absolutely incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Why have you got to spout bs like you know anything about sports???
      What are you even on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Yes, you just throw out baseless opinions. You make a mockery of yourself everywhere you go.
        Max contract, 5-6 years? Idk if he signed one. Like I said, don't really follow contracts.

4 years from now. 5 - (minus) 4.... 6 - (minus) 4......

If he didn't sign a max contract.... 4 year contract? .....4 - (minus) 4....

What's that?

Free agent? 1 or 2 years left on a deal? Possibly a player option or team option? Maybe none at all.

Soooooo..... what's the chance he leaves GSW? To be the star man in some other place? Who knows? I don't know but there's possibility.

Is it that unfeasible? James Harden left OKC. Who literally just went to the finals before he left. Where he played a pretty major role in them getting there. Agree with it or not, Harden was a legit member of that team. Went to Houston and made that team his own. Legitimately made Houston his own.

Hmm.... how much is baseless?

Not agreeing with =//= bs.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Max contract, 5-6 years? Idk if he signed one. Like I said, don't really follow contracts.

4 years from now. 5 - (minus) 4.... 6 - (minus) 4......

If he didn't sign a max contract.... 4 year contract? .....4 - (minus) 4....

What's that?

Free agent? 1 or 2 years left on a deal? Possibly a player option or team option? Maybe none at all.

Soooooo..... what's the chance he leaves GSW? To be the star man in some other place? Who knows? I don't know but there's possibility.

Is it that unfeasible? James Harden left OKC. Who literally just went to the finals before he left. Where he played a pretty major role in them getting there. Agree with it or not, Harden was a legit member of that team. Went to Houston and made that team his own. Legitimately made Houston his own.

Hmm.... how much is baseless?

Not agreeing with =//= bs.

James Harden was Traded by OKC. One of the dumbest trades ever.

Comment

People major wilding' today.

If you don't agree, you don't agree.

Cavs winning the final: Opinion. Many share the same. I don't even care about the cavs.
            Klay Thompson leaving GSW: Just purposefully stirring the pot against the topic discussion..
            Lakers being revived: Again, doesn't mean ****. Just saying the Lakers will be good again as all Lakers fans wish.

I don't know which part of any of that was so incredibly offensive to you two narcissists. Well, AdamJr is feeling salty because of the Football topic. So it's understandable. Hyperion, idk, i don't really care either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              James Harden was Traded by OKC. One of the dumbest trades ever.
              Yeah, I know he was traded. I was just giving an example though and I agree, one of the dumbest trades ever.

I don't even really believe Klay will leave. Like, I didn't even say a destination. I was just stirring the pot for discussion sake and them two took it waaay up the ass.

Comment

People major wilding' today.

If you don't agree, you don't agree.

Cavs winning the final: Opinion. Many share the same. I don't even care about the cavs.
                Klay Thompson leaving GSW: Just purposefully stirring the pot against the topic discussion..
                Lakers being revived: Again, doesn't mean ****. Just saying the Lakers will be good again as all Lakers fans wish.

I don't know which part of any of that was so incredibly offensive to you two narcissists. Well, AdamJr is feeling salty because of the Football topic. So it's understandable. Hyperion, idk, i don't really care either.

A lot of people think the Cavs warriors series is a tossup. I think the cavs would win that series. Klay Signed a 5 year 70 million dollar deal last year. The warriors almost traded him for Kevin Love.

Comment

Yeah, I know he was traded. I was just giving an example though and I agree, one of the dumbest trades ever.

I don't even really believe Klay will leave. Like, I didn't even say a destination. I was just stirring the pot for discussion sake and them two took it waaay up the ass.
                  The warriors are the kind of team that would prefer Steph Curry and Klay Thompson over LeBron James and Anthony Davis because the front office likes 3 jackers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    A lot of people think the Cavs warriors series is a tossup. I think the cavs would win that series. Klay Signed a 5 year 70 million dollar deal last year. The warriors almost traded him for Kevin Love.

Personally, I'm just tired of going against Lebron. Teams just inexplicably fall apart against him, so I'm conceding. Just giving in to the Cavs winning the finals.

I didn't even know that last bit. I can't even imagine the warriors without Steph and Klay. That would've been a crazy trade.

Comment

Personally, I'm just tired of going against Lebron. Teams just inexplicably fall apart against him, so I'm conceding. Just giving in to the Cavs winning the finals.

I didn't even know that last bit. I can't even imagine the warriors without Steph and Klay. That would've been a crazy trade.
                      The Spurs didn't crumble last year, but they are the Spurs. There is a huge difference between the Warriors and the Spurs. The Spurs have been winning championships for years with the same guys, the warriors don't even have a player with NBA Finals Experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X