Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I cheat a piss test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of that **** you see in the stores really work. Ready Clean, Niacin, Stripped, etc. All you can really do is burn that **** off.

Comment

Back in the day, people used to swear by Goldenseal. But drug tests are becoming more advanced and supposedly are detecting counter testing agents..

Comment

watch a movie called withnail and I, i tried looking for the right clip on youtube (a lot of the movie is on there but i cant remember how far in it is)
        He gets pulled over for drink driving hammered, has this device under his shirt with a tube that goes down his sleeve. When you go for a piss, release a valve somewhere and clean piss runs down the tube (you're covering the end of the tube with your hand that you're holding your **** with so they cant see.) At a glance it looks like your pissing, but your just filling up the sample cup with stored clean piss.

ps in the movie he ****s it up, he's too drunk to do it right, but the idea is there.

Comment

ask him

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            *mentally jots down GHF*

good **** Dosia
            They keep it behind the counter and it usually costs about fifty bucks.

Comment

Get someone else to piss in the cup for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                You go to GNC and ask for GHF, if they don't have it they will have a product just as good. They don't put it on the shelf thats how good it works.
                A few pointers, Weed isn't stored in your body the same way other drugs are. It's absorbed in your fat cells. The more of those cells you burn for energy during the day the more THC is going to show up in your urine. This fact gives away the trick for beating a piss test. You can drink a million gallons of water, eat sure gel til you turn into a jello mold, and run till your legs fall off, but won't pass a piss test for THC. However I passed court ordered monthly piss tests for two years smoking every day, simply by eating right before i went to bed having a big breakfast and pissing before I did anything active for the day. At first I used GHF, but my PO hipped me to the game on THC tests and I never dropped another dime on "cleansers"
                bull****, and im proof

im glad this stuff works for you but dont discredit other ****...

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  bull****, and im proof

im glad this stuff works for you but dont discredit other ****...
                  Its a fact that if you have smoked THC is stored in fat cells which is why it remains in your system for weeks. And if you are are active you increase the THC count expelled out of the body, you are burning fat right? So the THC stored in that fat is released into the body as well. Drinking water isn't going to help anything, but increase the THC tainted piss you put out.
                  I'm not trying to offend anybody, you are lucky if these methods worked for you. I've been an advocate for legalized marijuana for both medical and recreational purposes for years. I've been on lengthy probation terms also, and have never stopped smoking. I know what works and what doesn't. it's more than just a casual area of interest of mine. i wouldn't be typing this message if it didn't work.
                  Last edited by KingDosia; 03-24-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
                    ask him

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      Its a fact that if you have smoked THC is stored in fat cells which is why it remains in your system for weeks. And if you are are active you increase the THC count expelled out of the body. Drinking water isn't going to help anything, but increase the THC tainted piss you put out.
                      I'm not trying to offend anybody, you are lucky if these methods worked for you. I've been an advocate for legalized marijuana for both medical and recreational purposes for years. I've been on lengthy probation terms also, and have never stopped smoking. I know what works and what doesn't. it's more than just a casual area of interest of mine. i wouldn't be typing this message if it didn't work.
                      again, this is not factual....

i know that its stored in fat cells, this is common knowledge but if you knew about the body and how the kidneys excrete urine, you'd know that flooding your body with water, pushes nearly pure water out of your kidneys...

all the info about burning fat and whatnot is irrelevant, provided you can take in enough water so that your body will flush the excess straight out....

i studied this long before i started studying biology/A&P and so on... my education further cemented it though...

like i said, im glad that works for you.... but the other stuff can and does work as well if not better.... but it all depends on how properly it is done

Comment

Working...
                      X