No announcement yet.

Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
    lol, yea, seems that they are good friends or they probably want it for themselves. One or the other
    yeah dude, I was just stalling you in this thread, long enough to get my order in on the last couple batches available.

So, I'll be puffing and you won't

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      yeah dude, I was just stalling you in this thread, long enough to get my order in on the last couple batches available.

So, I'll be puffing and you won't
      dont be greedy man

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel F. View Post
        Legal bud is big around here in Baton Rouge. It's sold at most head shops and even a lot of gas stations are getting it now. I know a lot of people who have smoked it though and i've never heard a bad thing about it, except the taste. Most say it's a lot like smoking real sticky icky but the potency is compareable to low/mid grade.

I've never smoked it because I don't have to worry about drug test.
        Are you talking about K2? If you are ask your friends whats it like, i want more info :wank:

Comment

dont be greedy man

Comment

Not K2 but I assume its the same legal bud with a different brand name.

Comment

lol, yea, seems that they are good friends or they probably want it for themselves. One or the other
              You know I need that **** man, lol

For real, it looks like a mix of twine, hay, chipped wood, and potpourri. Try it, may be ok but I would not bank on it though.

Found an online review:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...umber/11993835

K2 gets the :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This stuff is great :lol:

I smoked about 5 times as much K2 as I would weed this time of day.

Smoked 1 thick bag out of the vaporizer @ 200C :crazy2:

Smoked another bag @ 200C

Smoked a bag @ 220C

Smoked a bag @ 230C

Took a small rip out of a pipe for good measure.

I am definitely pretty high, beyond placebo.

I have the full body sensation, the head tingles and the overall feeling of being high.

Compared to weed it is ALMOST exactly the same except mild, as if I just took a small hit of chronic.

This high seems to be much more lucid. I don't have the anxiety or shakey-ness I often get from the morning vapo-bowl of Sativa.

Actually the whole negative edge of weed seems to be gone but I still feel very high, not cloudy though, not as "stoned" as I get even with a Sativa.

This high is very lucid, I feel like I have a sober grasp of my hefty upcoming duties but a good high to take them all on! Its like being really high without feeling the weight of being really high.

I really like this stuff, it is worth every penny.

If I didn't have access to weed I would smoke this. It tastes like ****... The smoke did anyway. Hot and like campfire. Out of the vaporizer it tasted really good actually, like a tea blend with some hint of mintyness.

I will be gone for the next 4 hours, I will be back and let you all know how long lasting it is!

I should add I have tried smoking many of the popular Ethnobotanicals, including Calea & Amanita with no effect.

I have also smoked over half a dozen non-cannabanoid based "smoke blends" with no effect.

At a little over 3+ hours and I still feel it. It is the same as if I smoked weed 3 hours ago.

While I was out and about for the last 3 hours I noticed I was particularly high for smoking K2. Smoking that huge bowl of K2 was equally comparable to smoking a single toke of good chronic.

In a lot of ways the high is preferable. Nearly as strong but not nearly as overpowering. It is a much more functional high.

Good stuff! :smile:

Comment

wow, thanks mathed, posts like that are the ones that make me want to buy that ****, I cant wait till I get paid

Comment

wow, thanks mathed, posts like that are the ones that make me want to buy that ****, I cant wait till I get paid
                  Let us now how it works out for you

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Let us now how it works out for you
                    oh I will, I'll make sure of that, If I dont its because I had an overdose or some **** like that

Comment

Is there any kind of legal coke?? If so, be sure to let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X