Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
    so you want to buy it too huh?

I found it first! its mine! lol nah just kidding let me find the site I'll give it to you in a sec

Here you go: http://www.k2herbal.com/k2summit-3.htm
    maybe im a lil curious... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
      maybe im a lil curious... thanks
      If you buy it before I do be sure to let me know what its like

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
        If you buy it before I do be sure to let me know what its like
        aight ill let u know..... that Blueberry one sounds delicious but its says Summit Incense the most popular.. grrrrr too many choices
        Last edited by GreatRubdini; 03-22-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

There's nothing on that site that suggests it a secure site. I wouldn't put my credit card information on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            There's nothing on that site that suggests it a secure site. I wouldn't put my credit card information on that site.
            There are alot more sites, thats just one of them. And I've been told that these sites are legit.

Comment

Not to blow any bodies high

Before smoking that **** you should at least read the research data on the active chemicals in fake-weed. {JWH-018}

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...822#post520822

History

JWH-018, also known as 1-pentyl-3-naphthoylindole, is just one of a series of several hundred JWH-xxx chemicals developed over the last few years by John W. Huffman (JWH) and his research associates at Clemson University in the USA. His team’s primary focus is the synthesis of analogues and metabolites of THC (the active ingredient in marijuana), also known as cannabinoids.

JWH-018 is covered by the following US patents: 7241799 and 6900236

Potency

Each of the JWH chemicals have varying effects on the CB1 and CB2 receptors, however JWH-018 has been singled out by researchers (and recreational users) as one which possesses qualities quite similar to THC.

This report written by Huffman states that JWH-018 has approximately five times greater affinity for the CP1 receptor than THC, and is more potent than THC in humans/animals.

Administration and Dosage

Smoked: 0.5mg to 3mg
              Insufflated: Very weak, and probably very difficult as the compound is not a powder - not recommended
              Oral: 3mg to 10mg

Some anecdotal research indicates consuming amounts greater than these can cause anxiety, not unlike smoking too much marijuana. Other research indicates that because JWH-018 shares similar properties to THC, it would be very difficult to overdose, unlike some other cannabinoids, such as HU-210, which may be fatal when consumed in large amounts.

When consumed, JWH-018 has effects similar to THC lasting for 3-5 hours duration. When compared to CP 55,940, which has an effect duration of 10 to 18 hours, this could be considered a definite plus by many recreational users. Smoking JWH-018 differs from smoking THC in that it produces a peak effect almost instantaneously, unlike the 10-15 minute delay with cannabis/THC as it is not metabolized to a more active compound (THC is metabolized to the more active 11-hydroxy THC). Re-dosing is possible upon comedown, although there is not enough research to indicate if there are any tolerance issues.

It is speculated, but not yet proven, that JWH-018 would not be detected by standard cannabinoid drug tests.

Comparisons To Other Synthetic Cannabinoids

Further input is required. Other known recreational cannabinoids include WIN 55,210, HU-210 and CP 55,940. There are also some discussions of JWH-073 and JWH-081 for recreational use although the differences between them and JWH-018 are very subtle.

JWH-018 is considerably more stable and easier to store than CP55,940, which degrades (and loses potency) at temperatures above -20C, whilst JWH-018 does not appear to degrade significantly at room temperature.

Would anyone care to summarize, in layman’s terms, the conclusions of this article? It appears that JWH-018 compares very favorably to CP55,940 and WIN 55,212-2.

Therapeutic Uses

From Wikipedia:

JWH-018 (1-Pentyl-3-(1-Naphthoyl)Indole) is an analgesic drug from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2. It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a shorter duration of action, and is currently being researched as a potential analgesic to be administered by transdermal patch.

So can we assume that there may be uses for this drug besides obvious recreational purposes? Perhaps as a potential alternate for medical marijuana for Alzheimer’s patients. Or as a trans-dermal patch for AIDS or chemotherapy patients who suffer from nausea and are unable to take THC in pill form.

Legality

JWH-018 is believed to be legal in all countries at this time. However some countries’ analogue laws may apply to JWH-018, in certain circumstances.

Comment

It's been in on the news in my city, I've heard bad things about it. I googled "K2 Dangerous to smoke" and found this:

Q: Why is K2 so dangerous to smoke

A: The chemical compound called JWH-018, which is a synthetic cannabinoid in K2 can cause death and coma in people who smoke it.

They said it can also dangerously elevate your heart rate, people also feel nauseous sometimes, there are also reported cases of headaches as well. I'm not sure if anyone has died, I'm sure someone has though, they said it can also put you into a coma!

Found this too:

Q: How does K2 have a chance of coma

A: It works on the same receptors in the brain that THC does. A coma can occur if there is an allergen or bad reaction.

So that's how it gets you high then I guess...

I wouldn't try it, it sounds too dangerous to me.

Comment

Thanks for the info aaramis

That was very helpful

Comment

http://www.legalbuds.com/legal_bud_herbal_smoke.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
                      It's been in on the news in my city, I've heard bad things about it. I googled "K2 Dangerous to smoke" and found this:

Q: Why is K2 so dangerous to smoke

A: The chemical compound called JWH-018, which is a synthetic cannabinoid in K2 can cause death and coma in people who smoke it.

They said it can also dangerously elevate your heart rate, people also feel nauseous sometimes, there are also reported cases of headaches as well. I'm not sure if anyone has died, I'm sure someone has though, they said it can also put you into a coma!

Found this too:

Q: How does K2 have a chance of coma

A: It works on the same receptors in the brain that THC does. A coma can occur if there is an allergen or bad reaction.

So that's how it gets you high then I guess...

I wouldn't try it, it sounds too dangerous to me.
                      **** i'm gonna take my chances and smoke that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X