• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right own bro!!!

Comment

• Every body get SERENITY INCENSE not k-2

Comment

• Comment

• whats the difference in the highs they give you between this and real bud? and is it 100% legal? too lazy to look at the other pages my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
            whats the difference in the highs they give you between this and real bud? and is it 100% legal? too lazy to look at the other pages my bad
            Its the same high, if not better. And yea its 100% legal unless you live in Kansas or Missouri

Comment

• It's better well in my standards most people say its to expensive its basically the same price as cronic 20$ a g and you wont come out dirty

PM i'll send you some good *** deals to

Comment

• o thats whats up. lookin at the reviews and some not so good some good. anyways im glad i aint gettin random drug tests for work so i get to stay smokin that sticky.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
                  o thats whats up. lookin at the reviews and some not so good some good. anyways im glad i aint gettin random drug tests for work so i get to stay smokin that sticky.
                  Well, woop-dee-doo, good for you

Comment

• well your probally talking bout that k-2 ****

this serenity stuff wooooo damnnn i've been smoking that this whole spring break i'd highly recomend it if your on probation or etc etc

but ya **** we lucky cause we can blaze that sticky but idk thinking bout sticking with this you know I knw it gets me blazed so Im good =D and still come out clean Damnnnn

but K-2 BUD the more you smoke it the less the effects are I guess cause your body is immune to the effects already (SERENITY INCENCE #1)

Comment

• Use to smoke the legal ****..too expensive.

& secondly the more you do it the more you build a tolerance. It's just like the real thing in those regards. lol

Besides if you gotta quit smoking the real **** for whatever reason why even smoke the legal?

You're just cheating yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X