Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and how exactly is it total nonsense??? i happen to believe in the devil and i have a straight head
    No, believing in the devil precludes you from having a "straight head". It's akin to saying "I believe in fairies and I'm perfectly sensible".

Comment

"They don't need exorcism, they need to be converted, to be converted to God, that's what they need. They need to confess, they need true penitence, true repentance, that's what they need"

They need their ****ing balls chopped of is what they need, typical religious bull****, say sorry to God and all will be forgiven, if priests didnt think that maybe they would think twice about ****ing young boys.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        so all these priest aren't converted to god? right.
        Come off it, 2501...
        Even the Apostles could (and did) succumb to temptation.
        Just because we've found God doesn't mean we don't have to work
        hard ...every fucking day... to stay away from evil and its lures.

IMO, child molesters, whether priests or no, ought to hang; but
        NONE of us are really immune to being tempted into committing
        terrible evils.
        Last edited by horge; 03-17-2010, 05:38 AM.

Comment

The truly disgraceful thing is that the Catholic church could have saved face for itself by providing forgiveness for confessing kiddy fiddling priests but insisting that their penance involves turning themselves in to the authorities and facing secular justice. They could have done this at any point but instead they chose to cover up and enable.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            The truly disgraceful thing is that the Catholic church could have saved face for itself by providing forgiveness for confessing kiddy fiddling priests but insisting that their penance involves turning themselves in to the authorities and facing secular justice. They could have done this at any point but instead they chose to cover up and enable.
            Yes it is digusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
              I am glad I am a protestant rather than a catholic.

The pope is just twisted.
              why u hating on the pope??? he is a great spiritual man

Comment

No, believing in the devil precludes you from having a "straight head". It's akin to saying "I believe in fairies and I'm perfectly sensible".
                imo, anyone who reads Dawkins is a nutcase

Comment

providing forgiveness for confessing kiddy fiddling priests but insisting that their penance involves turning themselves in to the authorities and facing secular justice.
                  I agree with this, but you're still a hate-theist cocksucker, squeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones In Exile View Post
                    imo, anyone who reads Dawkins is a nutcase
                    Yes but you believe in the devil so your opinion on who is sane and who is not is pretty much invalid.

Comment

Yes but you believe in the devil so your opinion on who is sane and who is not is pretty much invalid.
                      you support gay marriage, zionism, the annihilation of the Palestinian people, read Dawkins.....more than enough proof that you're opinions hold no 'sane' credibility

Comment

Working...
                      X