No announcement yet.

Name A Poster And Say What Job Is Suitable For Him/Her And Explain Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    You don't know me, even in the slightest.

Pray tell, what are your contributions to society?
    That dude is just weird. Dont argue with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      That dude is just weird. Dont argue with him.
      I always ignored him, as I've never seen him contribute positively to any thread, even his constant "you're a racist" nonsense. But when he starts talking about how my family needs to be shot, that tends to get to me.

Comment

I always ignored him, as I've never seen him contribute positively to any thread, even his constant "you're a racist" nonsense. But when he starts talking about how my family needs to be shot, that tends to get to me.
        Funny thing about his obsession with racism, his old account was banned, and I think it may have been about a thread he made. He made a thread talking about how being black was so much better than being white, giving a list of reasons explaining such.

Check it out, I think it was titled "I love being black".

Comment

• Ever engaged in 3-way phone sex?

Comment

Funny thing about his obsession with racism, his old account was banned, and I think it may have been about a thread he made. He made a thread talking about how being black was so much better than being white, giving a list of reasons explaining such.

Sounds about right. Typical hypocrite, I'll have a look for it.

I figured he'd been banned, because he started attacking me (and put me on ignore at the same time) when he had about 5 posts, and I was like "who the fck is this clown?"

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Ever came before the person you were having phone sex with came, but still engaged in moaning and groaning afterwards just so they can catch theirs too?

Comment

Wrong! That thread was about how I was proud of being a african american. I never said that black was better then white. So I was banned for no reason.

Comment

• Ever justified masturbation by making yourself refrain from cumming?

Comment

I never said your family need to be shot. I said parents and grand parents who teach their kids racism needs to be shot. You just admited to me that your a racist because I never said your name. BUSTED!

Here is the the post and tell me where you see your name.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...14#post9447714

Comment

• Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
                      Wrong! That thread was about how I was proud of being a african american. I never said that black was better then white. So I was banned for no reason.
                      Mate, you trashed white people in that thread.

From what I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X