• Time
  • Show
Clear All

smash or pass?

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      smash or pass?

That **** is nasty.

I don't know how people like her. She looks so manly. Voice and everything

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

She'd get it.
        Have her wear a full-length glove and she's good to go. or one of those thick bracelets or wrist bands.

That tattoo is pretty bad though. Ugly as hell. Looks like **** on her wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          Not all of them tbh, the ones that have a cute sleeve on their arm, or some gibberish scribbled on their foot in italics is cool. But the ones who have a huge tat on their back(not even a tramp stamp, just some huge ***gitry on their back) is ridiculous. I bring this up cuz I was smashing on this white broad two nights ago and she had this ugly ****in cross all across her back, I mean who did she think she was Ja rule? tats=fail.
          Thats like hating chicks with *******.

Comment

I don't like tattoos that are like pieces to a puzzle. What I mean is, they got one all over the place and only one. Like one on the arm, the back, the leg, the chest, the hand. etc.

I only like tattoos when they flow together. Sleeves or some way to make it flow together like a complete puzzle not just bits and pieces all over.

Comment

My girl's whole back is done. Her thigh is a pinup girl and her hip is a coy, plus she has some smaller ones around, but those three are big. She's smoking too, sexy too. Imma put a pic of one of um up in a second. Plus she's getting one for our baby.

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 03-12-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                That's BS, I have a ton of work done and some of the dudes Kat has in her shop are some of the best in their field, that's why they are so popular.

People need to give props where props are due, people on the internet don't know ****.

The one Asian and English dude are sick with the portraits and Kat herself is an incredible artists. Sure they are overpriced but that's because they have the whole tv thing going but she was gaining notoriety because of her work long before the show came out.
                cory is good too. the people in kat's shop all have different styles. some I like,some i don't. the engilsh dude is australian i believe

now the miami ink people were good first season, but the second season, they were garbage. owners go an attitude and had artists for the show and not for their abilities

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  I love everybody's online high standards
                  Yea, everyone online is a 6'5 street fighting warrior who only fucks models.

Comment

Tatoos aren't as bad as lip rings. Tounge rings are sexy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yea, everyone online is a 6'5 street fighting warrior who only fucks models.
                      Classic!!!!!!!

I'm adding that to my sig, its sooo tru.

Comment

Working...
                      X