Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just called the cops on a suspicious vehicle in our community center.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Jaw I'm serious, he made that thread after I made this one.
    yea u right my fault just saw the time thingy on the subject who am I to tell you what should have been done? It depends on the situation honestly I dont believe in that snitching **** but also if theres little kids and you feel like your life or families life or a life is at stake then maybe you did the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
      His neighbor was ROBBED just a couple of months ago.
      yeah so now everyone has to bear that burden? Again, they may have never had anything to do with that or were even thinking about doing something like that right then

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Alright, we have to cut this convo now because I can see that youve never heard of bad cops or crooked cops. Man Ive lived this ****. Ive seen cops do all kinds of ****. Dont beleive the hype that everythign is good and all they do is catch the bad guy. They know they have that badge and they will go overboard, they will harrass you, they will beat your ass, and they will shoot your ass for no reason
        i feel you on that **** i kno in northern va them fairfax pigs just cause they got a badge be abusing they power like a mothafuka

Comment

You not getting jumped because they would think you are the cops, lol

Serious man, dont make this into some race **** like that. You know that there is a sterotype going on in this world and that **** is plain to see. Again, Im the cooliest cat you know. If I saw you walk through a group of all blacks and someone tried to mess with you then I would stop that ****. I aint never robbed anyone or nothing. I dont believe in that kind of punk ****. Taking something from someone else unless theyve done dirt. I just want to be fair to others and have others be fair to me. You calling the cops on me without knowing what Im doing is not fair and spear me the do right ****. Dont be a square man. This world is real
          what im saying there is ignorance on both sides of the fence.

its a minority of white people who act like the way you describe but you assume off of those few all white people are like that...i dont think that is a fair judgement.

same goes for stereotypes of every other race.

but racism shouldnt breed more racism.

and me not being able to go play ball at the park with my friends in peace is no better than getting looks from white people.

neither are good

Comment

DLT I understand how you feel. You have been a victim of being snitched on, so you don't like it. Okay, HTown was a wirness to a break-in right next to him, he has a family to protect. If the guys were innocent then why did they run? If they were just chilling there about to smoke or sniff, why did they choose that neighborhood, who wants crack/potheads in their neighborhoods? Regardless if they were gonna break-in or smoke...now they know that is not the neighborhood to do either of those things in.

Comment

Alright, we have to cut this convo now because I can see that youve never heard of bad cops or crooked cops. Man Ive lived this ****. Ive seen cops do all kinds of ****. Dont beleive the hype that everythign is good and all they do is catch the bad guy. They know they have that badge and they will go overboard, they will harrass you, they will beat your ass, and they will shoot your ass for no reason
              look i know there are crooked cops but i mean come on whats running gonna do other than piss them off?

i dont live in big city (which im only assuming) or nothing so i cant really compare my local police to yours but if there have been home invasions around i wouldnt take the chance either. not with family.

now other forms of snitching are bull**** but come on man

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                To y'all saying that I'm a snitch, this my neighborhood and is at the park where my cousins and nephew go play.

I'm sorry but if I'm a snitch because I want to keep my home and neighborhood safe, then I'll happily be a snitch.

It was o e car with three or four guys and there was an attempted house invasion 3 months ago
                Yeah the anti-snitching argument is just plain ******ed. Sorry but I prefer to live in a neighborhood where my kids remain safe from people up to no good.

green K

Comment

Someone sit's in front of my house in a car for an hour, I don't care if it's partyers, feds in suits or bible selling door knockers, I'm going to go out and send them elsewhere. If they seem like someone that might hurt someone I would call too. I usually go and say "can I help you" and they usually drive off. I don't walk up to the car I just go to where they can see me. I stay close to my door where I have arms and a large collection of big dogs.

I used to party in cars when I was younger and I knew that you don't stop for long in front of someone's house, it draws unwanted attention.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    what im saying there is ignorance on both sides of the fence.

its a minority of white people who act like the way you describe but you assume off of those few all white people are like that...i dont think that is a fair judgement.

same goes for stereotypes of every other race.

but racism shouldnt breed more racism.

and me not being able to go play ball at the park with my friends in peace is no better than getting looks from white people.

neither are good
                    when did I say all white people are like that? I know alot of white people who arent like that and are cool as ****. I actually thought Htown was, lol

He's still cool though. I know some white people who only hang around blacks that are cool and I know some white people who are the straight up whitest of the white that are cool. Again, snitchin just sets me off but Im not some clown that says that everything is snitching and you can never do anything like that. I remember close by in Baltimore there was this big uprage for a long time because these young punks use to sell drugs around this elderly lady's house all the time and she use to ask them to stop. They never would so she would call the cops on them but the cops would never do anything. Then the cops finally did something and the young punk came back and threw a fire ball into her house and killed her & 4 others all because he said that she was a snitch. Everyone was upset about that. I wanted to kill the punk myself. Even when I use to hustle hard, I would never disrespect someone like that. wouldnt purposely sell something in front of someone's home and if anyone got upset then I would never do it again. There are plenty of spots to sell so thats the least you can do. Everyone has a right to want to be safe and feel comfortable but again, she knew what the boys were doing. Htown didnt.

My homie who I use to smoke and I would sell too, told on me. He was older than me and came up with my other family members. I use to go over his house, chill with his moms, by a ton of dinners from his family when they had dinner sales, and everything. Then out the blue one day he comes up to me to buy something and is throwing up all over the place. I was worried about him but he was just sick as a dog. My boy was with me and he was like, "I dont trust that nigg@". I was like naw man, he's like family. Sure enough not long after the feds came and got me early in the morning when I was sleep.

I got released on bail, got a good white lawyer who basically took my money and never really spoke to me again until I went to court. He then told me that I was going to get prison time. I was like, here I was thinking the whole time that he was going to beat the charge and now he says Im pleading guilty today when I thought it was just a regular hearing? He said you definitely wont get locked up today but you will plead guilty and get locked up in a month. I told him I want to go to trial. He said you cant go to trial because they have you on video tape. I said how do you know and he said because he's seen it and it looks like me. I said well let me see it and he was like its too late for that. I wanted to kill that motha****a. I was like Ive been calling you for 4 months and you would never talk to me and now you tellin me all this ****? So we went into the courtroom and I had the worst judge in our area. Everyone knows this prejudice motha****a. He asked me how do I plead and I was like "not guilty". He said are you sure and my lawyer asked if we could have some time. He gave it to us and we went to another room to talk and argue. He said that you arent going to win and if you lose they are going to throw the book at you.

We came back out and I told the judge about how I wanted to see the tape and all of this. He said thats fine and he will let me see the tape. I got happy. Then he said again, "how do you plea"? I was like, I thought you were going to let me see the tape 1st. He said Nope. You can see it after. I was so ****n mad because they were just trying to play me like some Nig ger that they were going to railroad. I said I plead Not Guilty. Then he said some other **** like the trial was about to start and I stood up and said "hold up". I whispered to my lawyer and said that if I plead not guilty, do we have to go to trial today and he said Yeah. Man I was fuming. I thought they were going to put that **** off for a few months and then I told him to plead guilty and he did it. Then the judge told everyone who has been convicted that they are going to prison today. I told my lawyer "I thought you said that we would have a month" and he acted like they ususally do give you time. I then said and I swear to GOD I said this and am well known for it. I said out loud "yall are some racist white motha****as"! Even now when Im telling the story to you Im reliving the **** and getting upset. The whole courtroom cheered as everyone in there was black mostly except the one's who really counted.

Anywyas, they took me straight to the jail and as Im sitting there on intake, I see the boy who snitched on me coming in. Now keep in mine that at this time I didnt know because I hadnt seen the tape. I said whats up E? He said whats up but he acted like he didnt even want to aknowledge me which I thought was very strange. Then I sat there and I could overhear the police officers talking and I was acting like I wasnt listening. They were talking to a police bus driver and I heard them ask him why is E here and he said that he's here to testify against me. They didnt think I heard them but I heard that ****. I turned around and looked at this Nigg@ and said "what you in here for man". My tone was mean as **** and he was shook. I asked him again and he wouldnt anser. I then said "dont let me find out" but I said it in a way that he and everyone in there knew what I was talking about. They knew I was talking about him snitching. I said it over & over again and he was scared to death. All the inmates were listening and the police had to remove me and finish the intake later. They put me in a holding cell.. Sure enough I talked to my brother on the phone and he said he just saw the tape and it was E. I told him that I already knew. Then the police told me that all the other inmates are going to one section where there is alot of freedom and it will be like a ton of them in a room together but I have to go to Max because of what I just did and we will be locked down 23hrs a day for the rest of my time in there.

He put E on PC which means protective custody until the bus left again in a week to take him to another Prison. He basically had been locked up and snitched on me to get his time reduced. Everyone in lock up gave me mad respect because they knew I was the dude that was about to slaughter this snitch and they heard how I told the judge & lawyers that they are some racist white motha****as. **** was crazy. I then got in trouble again a bunch of times for threating the Correcitonal Officers and they put me in the hole for a month where you have to stay in the room the size of a bathroom for 24hrs a day and a month straight. Then I got released and while I was locked up, my brother had turned into this big time kingpin who then was snitched on by one of his best hustling buddies and they tried to hit him with a Fed Charge but he got this big time lawyer who has all these pics with President Clinton and he's been on the news for Murder cases and so on so my brother got a lesser sentence but never snitched just like I never did.
                    Last edited by DLT; 03-10-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
                      DLT I understand how you feel. You have been a victim of being snitched on, so you don't like it. Okay, HTown was a wirness to a break-in right next to him, he has a family to protect. If the guys were innocent then why did they run? If they were just chilling there about to smoke or sniff, why did they choose that neighborhood, who wants crack/potheads in their neighborhoods? Regardless if they were gonna break-in or smoke...now they know that is not the neighborhood to do either of those things in.
                      Its all good homie. Its always a touchy subject and like I said, Htown is a cool cat so I trust his judgment

Comment

Working...
                      X