Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Earl Hickey on his crusade to pull a 30 year old woman!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Oh, by the way guys, im confident in my talking abilities, the big problem here is masking the age gap, a 20 year old guy asked her out a while back, and she said no and told me it's cos her mates would laugh at her for going out with a kid, im almost 23, and look a lot older than that bum, but i need to further close the gap
    damn hickey i thought u were in your 40's

dont tell her your age

or keep it a secret

or lie and add numbers

spit that game to her dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Wangler Jr View Post
      damn hickey i thought u were in your 40's

dont tell her your age

or keep it a secret

or lie and add numbers

spit that game to her dawg
      in my 40's you cheeky sod!

Lol she knows my age roughly, thats why i gradually need to boost my "visable age" It's problematic, but I need to look at least close to 30 before i can start using the old Hickey charm.

Comment

Oh, by the way guys, im confident in my talking abilities, the big problem here is masking the age gap, a 20 year old guy asked her out a while back, and she said no and told me it's cos her mates would laugh at her for going out with a kid, im almost 23, and look a lot older than that bum, but i need to further close the gap
        This is not good.

Precedent has been established, and when women form precedent they very rarely go back on it.

You have your work cut out for you. I have never gone after an older girl so unfortunately earl I am of no help. Sorry.

Comment

in my 40's you cheeky sod!

Lol she knows my age roughly, thats why i gradually need to boost my "visable age" It's problematic, but I need to look at least close to 30 before i can start using the old Hickey charm.
          Spit that game wangsta

im sure you know how to

Comment

I tried to forget about her, but I can't do it. **** it, it's time for the Hickey one to go on an all out charm offensive. The age gap is a problem, (i'm 22) but he who dares wins is what I say!

Anyway, I need some tips on how to make the age gap not so apparent, so far i have a three point plan

1. Grow a decent beard

Beards make you look older, I have a lot of face fuzz, so should be able to sculpt something that adds a couple years

2. Bulk up

Young people don't have massive guns, I need to get back in the gym and start pumping

3. Update Wardrobe

With stuff older people wear, less NBA gear and more shirts, jeans and decent shoes!

So, what do you think of me plan
            agree with all points.

also:

1) upgrade your car
            2) upgrade your apartment
            3) hang out with some older dudes (go golfing and **** and learn how they speak)

Comment

Just put it on her hickey stop the long talking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                agree with all points.

also:

1) upgrade your car
                2) upgrade your apartment
                3) hang out with some older dudes (go golfing and **** and learn how they speak)
                1) I have an ok car anyway, BMW only 6 year old
                2) Apartment is ok, but i'm hiding my games consoles and ****
                3) most of my mates are about 27-28 so i'm all good there.

Thought i might get a tattoo as well, she likes them and they make you look older, i thought about a celtic cross on upper arm, i can get as im half irish.

Comment

I've never been with a girl why I'm contributing I don't know?

Comment

She just wasn't feelin that other dude. 30 year old bitches will **** a 23 year old. Spit your game, seduce her ass....

Although I think it will **** **** up since you work with her...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      She just wasn't feelin that other dude. 30 year old bitches will **** a 23 year old. Spit your game, seduce her ass....

Although I think it will **** **** up since you work with her...
                      Yes i considered that, don't care though, life's too short.

Comment

Working...
                      X