Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Dinosaurs Were Wiped Out By An Asteroid That Hit Mexico 65 Millions Yrs Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i learned this a long ass time ago....

Comment

but wasnt there multiple dinosaur extinctions?

one coming from an asteroid that smashed into siberia and hit so hard that it cut into the mantle causing a entire atmosphere change.

there is also a theory that extinction was caused from a supernova's radiation wave

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        How come you guys already didnt know this? Am I the only one in here who loves watching shows like this? I always watch the History & National Geographic channles. I know all about this ****, Nostradamus, the 7 ways the world may end, and all that other ****. I can watch it all day
        you remind me of my brother b4 he passed away

actually he just moved into a nicer neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          i learned this a long ass time ago....
          I thought this is what you learned in Mississippi:

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            but wasnt there multiple dinosaur extinctions?

one coming from an asteroid that smashed into siberia and hit so hard that it cut into the mantle causing a entire atmosphere change.

there is also a theory that extinction was caused from a supernova's radiation wave
            Yeah and very few bones have ever been found from the same time period as the asteroid.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretace...tinction_event

So I guess **** sapiens have about 100 million years left if it follows any kind of pattern?

Comment

Welcome to 65 Million Years ago. This is really. Old. News.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                  really 1 is all you need assuming that one can replicate the experiment infinitely and always arrive at the same results.

oh **** they're going to do it again!!!

Comment

The bible says the Earth is about 6000 years old, so how could this have happened 65,000,000 years ago? How can they pull up a rock and say "This has been here for 10 millions years?" All I know is, the bible is a recorded history of what has happened throughout time....not some guy making a wild prediction based off the shape of a rock. I'm more inclined to believe people who recorded events as they happened, rather than someone hazard guessing about a time which they weren't even present in. Any dinosaurs that did exist died in Noah's flood.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                      The bible says the Earth is about 6000 years old, so how could this have happened 65,000,000 years ago? How can they pull up a rock and say "This has been here for 10 millions years?" All I know is, the bible is a recorded history of what has happened throughout time....not some guy making a wild prediction based off the shape of a rock. I'm more inclined to believe people who recorded events as they happened, rather than someone hazard guessing about a time which they weren't even present in. Any dinosaurs that did exist died in Noah's flood.
                      Maybe Jesus was bad at math....or even misquoted...

or was it Moses?
                      Last edited by Stab Judah; 03-05-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X