Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist's trading **** for bibles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving up harmless religion for ****ography which can ruin your life. Good one.

Comment

I knew someone who lost his house, wife, kids, and car because of his addiction to that filth.

A little bit of religion could have kept his life intact.

Comment

He deserved it though. He refused to get help until it was too late. He offered to give me his several thousand dollar collection and i told him to gtfo my property.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          I knew someone who lost his house, wife, kids, and car because of his addiction to that filth.

A little bit of religion could have kept his life intact.
          that's strange **** gets boring after a while

Comment

He deserved it though. He refused to get help until it was too late. He offered to give me his several thousand dollar collection and i told him to gtfo my property.
            you should have taken it.

Comment

that is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
                find it amazing that atheists are generally perceived as immoral and unethical yet the majority of child molesters happen to be religious and those who decide who lives or dies are "guided by their faith in the lord". fuk.out.of.here.
                If you wanna find a Christian, all you have to do is go to the Pen.

Comment

Giving up harmless religion for ****ography which can ruin your life. Good one.
                  Religion! Harmless? That's a joke, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSituation II View Post
                    Religion! Harmless? That's a joke, right?
                    exactly, look at the trouble it got the poor little rich nigerian into and look at how it force a maniac to kill that abortion doctor

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      exactly, look at the trouble it got the poor little rich nigerian into and look at how it force a maniac to kill that abortion doctor
                      All you gotta do is look back at religious wars like The Crusades and the Jihads going on now. LOL "harmless religion".

Comment

Working...
                      X