Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is one of my main problems with Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    ok answer me this....

what in the **** does the president have to pay for on top of his salary?

he could get all of his fans to make a donation to help his poor old granny.

hell the mother ****er could send 5 g's which is chump change to him and she would be ****ing rolling
    send 5g's for what? Just because she's granny? He dont even really know her. Again, what if you had a dad who basically disowned you? You are going to give his mother **** who youve rarely met? Hell NO. Why didnt you try to get at me before I became president? Did you give a damn then? Im not dissin but dont tell me that he has to do this or that. He dont have to do **** for them. Where does it stop? He's got to take care of his dad's brother too? The grandfather, the other kids by another woman? What else?

The fact is his mother & her parents raised him and he is forever devoted to them. You cant knock him like he's not a good man or doesnt care about family. He wrote a book specifically talking about how his father's absecene shaped his life and all he wanted was to know him. Then his mother died and he said that if he knew she was going to die, he wouldve spent more time talking about the parent who was there instead of the one who wasnt. That **** runs deep

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      send 5g's for what? Just because she's granny? He dont even really know her. Again, what if you had a dad who basically disowned you? You are going to give his mother **** who youve rarely met? Hell NO. Why didnt you try to get at me before I became president? Did you give a damn then? Im not dissin but dont tell me that he has to do this or that. He dont have to do **** for them. Where does it stop? He's got to take care of his dad's brother too? The grandfather, the other kids by another woman? What else?

The fact is his mother & her parents raised him and he is forever devoted to them. You cant knock him like he's not a good man or doesnt care about family. He wrote a book specifically talking about how his father's absecene shaped his life and all he wanted was to know him. Then his mother died and he said that if he knew she was going to die, he wouldve spent more time talking about the parent who was there instead of the one who wasnt. That **** runs deep
      Nobody disowned anyone. His father lived in Kenya and died while h e was young, and his grandma lives in the middle of nowhere, but has always spoke with him, and had him visit her many times.

Comment

Come on DLT.

You should know better than that man..

Obama's ****ing loaded. And even if he was only making a few hundred thousand from being PresOdent, thats still plenty of money to buy someone a nice place in Kenya.

****, thats enough to buy someone a place in most places in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Nobody disowned anyone. His father lived in Kenya and died while h e was young, and his grandma lives in the middle of nowhere, but has always spoke with him, and had him visit her many times.
          In 1982, he died in yet another car accident while traveling in Nairobi. Obama, Jr. was 22 years old when he received the news of his father's passing. "At the time of his death, my father remained a myth to me," Obama said, "both more and less than a man."

He died when Barrack was 22 and Barrack hadnt seen him since he was 2. Are you guys insane?

Comment

And this brother of his seems to be doing pretty well

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...110401214.html

but what about this brother?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ther-marijuana

Lol at anyone that believes Obama isn't filthy stinking rich.

And damn

Obama is huge for 2 years old. ROFL.
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-28-2010, 03:27 PM.

Comment

In 1982, he died in yet another car accident while traveling in Nairobi. Obama, Jr. was 22 years old when he received the news of his father's passing. "At the time of his death, my father remained a myth to me," Obama said, "both more and less than a man."

He died when Barrack was 22 and Barrack hadnt seen him since he was 2. Are you guys insane?
              Are you telling me that fat kid who was pictured with his dad was only 2? Hell no. Also this isn't about his father, its about his grandmother, which he claims to love, but lives the life of a poverty stricken local.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Are you telling me that fat kid who was pictured with his dad was only 2? Hell no. Also this isn't about his father, its about his grandmother, which he claims to love, but lives the life of a poverty stricken local.
                have you ever heard her complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  And this brother of his seems to be doing pretty well

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...110401214.html

but what about this brother?

Lol at anyone that believes Obama isn't filthy stinking rich.

And damn

Obama is huge for 2 years old. ROFL.
                  I meant to say that he seen him once. That pic was the only time. He talks about it all the time. Are you guys seriously saying that he's seen his dad alot? He hasnt. He talks about it non stop. Who is Barraks brother? He dont even really know him. My dad has kids by other women and I dont **** with them. My brother only met his dad once so he could care less about his dad's other kids. Come on now

Comment

Obama's parents separated when he was two years old and divorced in 1964. Obama's father went to Harvard to pursue his Ph. D at Harvard, but he didn't have the money to take his family with him. After that, he returned to Africa to fulfill his promise to the continent. Obama formed an image of his absent father from stories told by his mother and her parents. He saw his father only one more time, in 1971, when Obama Sr. came to Hawaii for a month's visit.[4] The elder Obama died in a car accident in 1982.[5]

Comment

I meant to say that he seen him once. That pic was the only time. He talks about it all the time. Are you guys seriously saying that he's seen his dad alot? He hasnt. He talks about it non stop. Who is Barraks brother? He dont even really know him. My dad has kids by other women and I dont **** with them. My brother only met his dad once so he could care less about his dad's other kids. Come on now
                      I didn't see my mom at all growing up, she was on the other side of the Atlantic.

Does that mean I'm supposed to disown her family? My grandmother? Aunt?

Comment

Working...
                      X