Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mens Olympic Hockey Go Team Canada Kick America's ASS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geze View Post
    Know your geography bro.and your statistics as well.

GOLD!!! all 14 of them!!!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddd!!!
    I was comparing Canada's climate to the US. Reading comprehension is a bit slippery for you, eh eh eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      I was comparing Canada's climate to the US. Reading comprehension is a bit slippery for you, eh eh eh?
      Soooory......

What did the Canadians said when they get the most gold in the winter olympic?.

Answer: Sorry.........

Comment

• Hehe! I was actually rooting for Canada to win. Coz I hate hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          So????

Just because ratings are up doesn't make it become a household Sport in America overnight. Hockey is still a sport geared and still has an image of being a sport for Upper-Middle class White suburban males in America. Nobody can play hockey in the United States unless you live in the right household, and have the infrastructure. Its almost a necessity that you have to live in the northern, midwest, or northeast part of the United States to play hockey. Those are really the only places that get cold enough. Its also seen as somewhat of a tabboo to build an ice skating rink. Why build an Ice rink when you can build a Baseball Diamond, Basketball Court, or Football Field at not even half the cost? On the flip side, it snows everywhere in Canada and hockey is actually popular. You can draw your players from anywhere in Canada just about. Not hard to see that the talent pool is deeper in Canada by virtue of being able to draw players from all over the country, while the USA only draws from specific areas and specific households at that.

Detroit is also an Original 6 team and arguably the best franchise of all time in the NHL(Perhaps only the 1980s Oilers could even match what Detroit has done over time).

Pittsburgh has the 2nd and 3rd best NHL players on its team.

It was also a rematch of the prior Stanley Cup.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that ratings would climb a little higher than normal.
          Oh **** AMERICA....AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA...shut the **** up..

the REST OF THE WORLD LOVES HOCKEY....everyone enjoyed it and thats it...is AMAZING how many of u hicks are ****EN PISSED at the results...Everyone had a damn good time everyones happy and youve been SUCH a sore loser its so funny..u have no idea what kind of pleasure im getting from this..youre CLEARLY and i mean ****EN CLEARLY taking this one hard...i find it funny...

AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post

the REST OF THE WORLD LOVES HOCKEY....everyone enjoyed it and thats it...is AMAZING how many of u hicks are ****EN PISSED at the results...Everyone had a damn good time everyones happy and youve been SUCH a sore loser its so funny..u have no idea what kind of pleasure im getting from this..youre CLEARLY and i mean ****EN CLEARLY taking this one hard...i find it funny...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Well, Canada needed the win more than the US. You guys invented the game. And it's only popular in Europe and Canada.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Go back to your igloo and riding on Polar Bears *****.

Central Europe, Eastern Europe, and North America isn't the world.

Originally posted by Carnivore
              It's milder here in Vancouver than in 75% of the US at this time of year.

It's been in the low 50s F where I live in Canada most afternoons in January and February.
              Canada is still Canada.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                when you beat us at basketball, ill be impressed.

Comment

Working...
                X