Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known liberals/progressives/democraps on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to say I don't hold the Cowboy sacred as a president.

I'm referring to Partisan ideology and that directly refers to history.

I don't give a **** about politics.

I want to know the reasoning behind that sound decision making.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Bingo. Look I am a proud Pragmatic Progressive. Not because I belive in some sort of "everybody coem together and be family" bull**** but because the FACTS, the HISTORY of progressive policy has led to us being the richest Nation in the land. It's been over 230 years since this countries inception, you can't deny the facts any longer. Republicans are so good at spin and messaging they continuously make it look like it has been their ideology, their policy proposals that have led to prosperity. I would be a fool to say there haven't been some good plans (EPA was started by Nixon and in all honesty the Reagan tax cuts were needed at in 1970) but the BULK of progression in this country (SS, MD,energy, civil rights, womens rights, health care, immigration, due process) were ALL enacted by progressive Presidents. ALL of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        sig............
        It says White Flour. It's a joke, making fun of racists....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          First of all progression in the last......70 years were made by Progressive Presidents. All of it, ALL OF IT. Reaganomics helped roll back 70 years of economic progression and now we will spend the next few decaded digging out of that hold.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            First of all progression in the last......70 years were made by Progressive Presidents. All of it, ALL OF IT. Reaganomics helped roll back 70 years of economic progression and now we will spend the next few decaded digging out of that hold.
            Actually Reaganomics, and rolling back government fixed a lot of problems brought on by years of Keynesian economics. Keynesian politics was made to help the nation recover from the depression, and create a safety net for citizens, but the obscene amount of social spending across the board was unsustainable, and led to an array of implications, of which Reaganomics, and the model of New Public Administration brought forth by Margarette Thatcher were meant to address, which they accomplished, however, its different today.

Comment

lol I don't need to list them anymore, they are so stupid they are listing their selves.

Comment

Actually Reaganomics, and rolling back government fixed a lot of problems brought on by years of Keynesian economics.
                Reagan expanded government and increased deficit spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  So let's make a list of these scumbags so we know who to ignore in the various political threads made here. I'm pretty new here so I don't know of many but i'm sure theres tons since so many minorities go to this site.
                  Add me to that list, *****. Get that tough **** out of here, I can already see you're a ***** through your text

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    You honestly need new material man.

Just picking at random different people to argue with is getting old.

Seeing as how you do nothing but fire blanks.

You're like an automatic Fail-Machine
                    LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      LMAO

STFU Tarbaby.

Comment

Working...
                      X