Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    You mean they go through college, become professionals?

They are fine.

I am not a dictatorial personality. I am not a hypocrite. I just believe in having able people doing the important stuff.

You guys are funny with your moral outrage though.
    I'm hungover atm, but within 24 hrs I will pwn you again via my signature.

Just a friendly heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
      You're the Christian-hater Pig.

You feel they don't approve of your gay lifestyle.
      When are you going to come up with a new line, ****head?

I can see why. You do know some of the biggest thinkers in our time had some sort of faith right?
      In "our time"? I think you are mistaken. Most of the greatest thinkers throughout history were labelled "heretics" by some group of superstitious hatemongers or another.

I cant stand atheists they think there so fcking superior,and are the first to **** on someones beliefs
      Ironic then that you are ****ting on the beliefs (or lack of beliefs) of atheists then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickyicky View Post
        I cant stand atheists they think there so fcking superior,and are the first to **** on someones beliefs,i hate welfare you drive by the project housing in vegas its all escalades and newer cars ,and they spend there food stamps money on candy and soda or sell it i used to be a cashier at a grocery store saw it everyday.i hate ileagal immigrants who have came in and stolen hard working peoples jobs and lowered are payrates to that of the 70s,i hate obama i voted for that lying piece of **** and what did it get me 6 dollar a pack cigarettes ,to pay off all his loans to the banks who still are not lending.
        Dude, you seem to have a lot of biased assumptions.

#1 - Atheists don't believe they're superior, enlightened might be a better term - For they believe {Like I do} that this notion of a spiritual being in the sky judging man & woman is without merit.

#2 - You seem to be implying that welfare is restricted to a singular race or group of people and that cannot be further from the truth. People with nice homes also, manage to collect welfare. And it can also be possible that many had nice possessions prior to registering for assistance.

#3 - Do you have documented evidence of how people spend their assistance? If so, how many households and cities were active in your study? And is this study available to the public, to check for accuracy?

#4 - Most immigrants work the low paying jobs that American's are sometimes unwilling to work. Because the money just isn't enough. Somebody has to work them and the so-called immigrants aren't complaining - so why should you? Are you willing to work a low-wage job to feed your family?

#5 - The banks {Contrary to uninformed belief} are paying back the loans with interest. And many have completely paid off the govt. loans in full. Furthermore, cigarette tax is regulated by the state and those funds help to provide public services. Of which, no doubt, you would be complaining about, if they were diminished.

It is good to have beef's for in many cases it will stimulate action. But when beef's and or complaints are based on assumptions and misinformation, it doesn't serve to resolve the issue or resolve the person's uninformed state ....................
        Last edited by arraamis; 02-28-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• I support one world currency. With the headquarters of the world bank being in Germany. Since they are anti-inflation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            You hate atheist's because they **** on others beliefs? look what you're doing right now.

(im not atheist BTW)
            I keep an open mind every atheist i have met is set 100 percent,theres a difference.

Comment

• I'm a staunch supporter of Necrophilia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
                I support one world currency. With the headquarters of the world bank being in Germany. Since they are anti-inflation.
                Sharing a currency with Zimbabwe, whose currency has devalued trillions to one in the last 30 years, brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I think people who are "religious" are inferior when it comes to I.Q. People who rationalize things they cannot explain with the word "god" have the brain power of a field mouse.

p.s.- I will not get in an arguement with a lower life form over this issue either. Evolution is real. God, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not. Get over it and educate yourself
                  Dude!!!!!

Spiritual God = Theory or Belief system
                  Spiritual Angels = Theory or Belief system
                  Evolution = Theory or Belief system
                  Big Bang = Theory or Belief system
                  Life after death = Theory or Belief system

I could go on and on ... but what is the point.

Whatever belief system you have or think you have - It is not and has not been proven or substantiated without a reasonable doubt. In essence, all belief systems are unproven.

There isn't ONE belief system or theoretical concept {The term is a dead give away} that can be proven with complete and total certainty to be the TRUTH or THE ONE TRUE FACT.

So, what do you believe?????

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Being half black and president doesn't make you any better than the all white a$$ clown we had in there before.
                  No, just different!!!!!
                  Last edited by arraamis; 02-28-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                    Sharing a currency with Zimbabwe, whose currency has devalued trillions to one in the last 30 years, brilliant!

Eventually we will have a one world currency
                    . What is the point of having numerous currencies when the world economy becomes fully integrated. It's a matter of time

Comment

• I believe that all child molester should be killed. These sick individuals cannot be rehabilitated and it's a waste of tax payers money protecting them. A single bullet in the back of the head would do

Comment

Working...
                      X