Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      Please name these studies. All studies I have seen show Asians clearly on top, but like I said, I dont believe race-intelligence linkages.

Name, journal or book title and year of publication.

Thanks.
      Its mostly environmental factors I think, and it depends on how we want measure intelligence too.....those test just measure memorized data but there are other ways and different kinds of intelligence.

Like athletes for example have kinetic intelligence, if you have ever heard of that.

Comment

Capt Sam having a Falling Down kinda day huh?

Comment

Dude, I highlighted the research. I didnt conduct it myself, but the results are as I told you 2 posts ago. Personally, I dont believe race and intelligence are significantly linked.
          They never were linked ... only propagated to perpetrate the theory that the white man was superior than any other race. And BTW, a white man established that theory based on his own racially motivated conclusions.

There is and never was any substantiated evidence that the Caucasian race possessed intelligence greater than those who proceeded them.

Read the books by famed anthropologist Louis S.B. Leakey, who with concrete evidence established that the original man, who originated the foundation of all the sciences we use today as being of AFRICAN origin.

If you want to go by the misinformation used to validate racism here in these United States ..... then sure White people are superior to every other race.

BUT, if you want to go by documented evidence and actual fact ..... it is a lie!!!!!!!
          Last edited by arraamis; 02-25-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I have little background in sports science mate. Unlike some folk, I can identify what I know and what I dont know.

From personal experience, the smartest people I have known have been of all shades and races. In fact in the UK overall college graduation rates for white males are lower then all other groups bar Black males. This means Indian, Chinese, Pakistani and other minority males graduates at far higher rates, often as much as a third higher.

Obviously the WWC bring down the average for whites, cos the middle class has a college grad rate at close to 100% I'd reckon.

As you said environment is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              They never were linked ... only propagated to perpetrate the theory that the white man was superior than any other race. And BTW, a white man established that theory based on his own racially motivated conclusions.

There is and never was any substantiated evidence that the Caucasian race possessed intelligence greater than those who proceeded them.

Read the books by famed anthropologist Richard Leakey, who with concrete evidence established that the original man, who originated the foundation of all the sciences we use today as being of AFRICAN origin.

If you want to go by the misinformation used to validate racism here in these United States ..... then sure White people are superior to every other race.

BUT, if you want to go by documented evidence and actual fact ..... it is a lie!!!!!!!
              This must be at Forza and not me. I agree 110% it's a BS theory.

Comment

Ok back on track:

The Matrix movies are ****.

Comment

This must be at Forza and not me. I agree 110% it's a BS theory.
                  NO!!!! ..... not at you my friend

Comment

I'm not racist i have black friends. And im not saying black people can't be smart. but the average white is smarter than all other races. That's why white countries have always dominated the world

- the roman empire
                    - the british empire
                    - USA

Comment

****sexuality should be illegal. I dont care what people say, its a choice and it's an immoral one. If you are a grown person, you can resist the temptation to act upon immoral thoughts.
                      lol it's not a choice to be gay. are you stupid? who would chose to be gay?

Comment

Working...
                      X