Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate everyone equally, male/female, black/white/asian/indian, gay/straight/bi, fat/thin.

I just love me some *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCArky View Post
      I hate Over Edjucated people who look down on those who never wasted money on college.
      Though I went college, that **** is a complete trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        Admin:

I ask that whatever is posted here be allowed in the interest of free speech. I also ask people not to analyze, just post your views and move on. This is not a debate thread.

Also, no karma +/- applied to this thread.
        capt_sam, Mikhnienko says you're a f@g for putting him on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by aficionado12 View Post
          capt_sam, Mikhnienko says you're a f@g for putting him on ignore.

Is this your ALT Tunney? Not two minutes ago you posted this with your regular profile? Sry, have to ask.

Comment

• I went to college for two years. All I got was more debt and a long lecture from the folks. That **** ain't for everybody. Bill Gates FTW!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Is this your ALT Tunney? Not two minutes ago you posted this with your regular profile? Sry, have to ask.
              I can confirm it is. He's on my ignore list as well. The reason I know it's ****ivore is that minutes after I put him on ignore he starts posting the same stuff in my threads with this account. Hardly subtle.

Comment

• capt sam what about people that have an education but are working class?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                  capt sam what about people that have an education but are working class?
                  I'll take a wild guess that they would be one of the lucky ones he wouldn't sterilize, but they wouldn't be allowed to vote. Unless they were gay, in which case he'd probably have them put to death.

Comment

• Unpopular:

Muhammad Ali wasn't **** but a Heavyweight with good footwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Unpopular:

Muhammad Ali wasn't **** but a Heavyweight with good footwork.
                      Kill yourself you fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X