Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    I am against women using child support to buy themselves ****.
    i am against anyone who is being payed by the government or through child support buying anything they do not NEED.

cant tell you how many times i have seen people on food stamps rolling around on 22's

if you are poor you must be responsible with your money if you ever want to change your economic standing

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
      that went out the window the second you started typing on the first page.

please, you already are judging people when they're in diapers depending on their class. you're saying mothers aren't fit to raise their own children and are incompetent if they're not upperclass.

a person can work their way up based on merit you say but how much good is that when they've already been sterilized because they grew up lower class. there would inevitably be, like already exists in your mind, a pre-existing discrimmination where merit wouldn't matter because you've already made up your mind.

give me a break you're so irrational, delusional, prejudice and hateful it's disgusting. congratulations you're everything that you claim you despise, perhaps even worse.
      Thanks for your opinion. I'll file it for future reference. TBH you have missed the gist of most of what I have said. I have given rational arguments for underclass control, voting system reform etc. You may not like it-fine, but to say its "irrational" or "hateful"-when by definition it isnt, just makes you look like a fool.

I hate racism, I hate lazy folks who dont contribute. I am neither, so your point is baseless. Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        Thanks for your opinion. I'll file it for future reference. TBH you have missed the gist of most of what I have said. I have given rational arguments for underclass control, voting system reform etc. You may not like it-fine, but to say its "irrational" or "hateful"-when by definition it isnt, just makes you look like a fool.

I hate racism, I hate lazy folks who dont contribute. I am neither, so your point is baseless. Good job.
        come to where i am from and tell me all the hard working poor people around my area are dumb and useless.

They may not have college education but they can teach you a thing or two about life and how to be a good person.

Some of the greatest people i have met are poor. Why? because they work their ass off to get the little they have but they dont give any excuses in life. They do not complain about stupid **** and they take what life gives them with stride.

Not all poor people are the stereotype you are describing.

If you were from my area you would see that.

It means a hell of a lot more to me to see a smiling poor man than a smiling rich man.

Comment

• There is a difference between the poor in say Africa [who lack opportunities for betterment] and the uneducated mass in say the UK [where opportunity is plentiful], so yes if the folks around you havent had opportunity, that's different. But the working class largely fail despite opportunity, as they tend to be dim and lazy.

It is a common view, I am just being honest.

Comment

There is a difference between the poor in say Africa [who lack opportunities for betterment] and the uneducated mass in say the UK [where opportunity is plentiful], so yes if the folks around you havent had opportunity, that's different. But the working class largely fail despite opportunity, as they tend to be dim and lazy.

im guessing you grew up in suburban areas or higher class area.

just because a person lives in a civilized area doesnt mean opportunities are plentiful.

In most cases it is lack of education and a good resume. I know many older poor men who dropped out of school not because they are lazy but because they had to help support their low income family. With this lack of education they have to fight for every job they get and have to prove their worth repeatedly just to stay on. So if anything they work harder to hold their low level job

With the increase of the middle class we get a influx of knowledge workers who take these middle manager positions these low income workers could of at once succeeded to.

So really if you want to blame anyone for someone being poor. Blame the rise of the middle class and the heavy competition for jobs.

Only someone incredibly biased would think that all poor people are lazy.

Come to the south and go to a lumber mill or a factory line and tell me those guys who work 50 hours a week in the heat with their hands are lazy.

and you keep typing behind your most likely 1000+ dollar computer you probably didnt even buy

Comment

no what you're missing is that your deluded view of yourself as being superior to others no matter how intelligent you think you are is blinding you.

yes you've stated your views on such intelligent things as 'underclass' control, voting disenfranchisement, & forced sterilization. a skilled tradesman is not as 'worthy' of a human being or valuable to a society and therefore isn't entitled to a vote like yourself.

what a fool i am for not sharing your views.

Comment

• I did buy my own computer. Your points may hold true of today's middle aged folk [ie grew up sometime ago when college was rarer, jobs mostly labour based], but todays 20 and 30 somethings grew up in a time where opportunities were available.

I accept that I have had an extremely fortunate position. Outstanding city, good schools, perfect family live etc, but we earnt our way there through hard work over generations [my grandfather onwards] and so I think others too should better their lot.

Not so harsh is it my friend?

Comment

I did buy my own computer. Your points may hold true of today's middle aged folk [ie grew up sometime ago when college was rarer, jobs mostly labour based], but todays 20 and 30 somethings grew up in a time where opportunities were available.

I accept that I have had an extremely fortunate position. Outstanding city, good schools, perfect family live etc, but we earnt our way there through hard work over generations [my grandfather onwards] and so I think others too should better their lot.

Not so harsh is it my friend?
                  So your pretty much telling me that since you ancestors worked hard to earn their place in society you have a right to it?

And you dare call people of poverty lazy.

All these ascribed status's you keep speaking of are really ridiculous.

You have set in your head that people of the low income are powered enough to overcome the hurdle and become middle class with ease...

this is very far from the truth.

Poor men are some of the hardest working individuals you will ever meet. And in this country of America those men stand on equal footing as anyone else in life. Take rights from no man who earns a living be it a good living or bad living.

You or me have no right to say how a man lives his life or how much his worth is because of economic standing. I really cannot believe someone who is clearly older(you) can believe the things you are saying.

Comment

There is a difference between the poor in say Africa [who lack opportunities for betterment] and the uneducated mass in say the UK [where opportunity is plentiful], so yes if the folks around you havent had opportunity, that's different. But the working class largely fail despite opportunity, as they tend to be dim and lazy.

and your oh so subtle views of caucasians being inferior comes forth. i'm sure pakistan is how it is soley due to lack of opportunities?

how did the U.K. and most other european nations get to be that way, is it entirely thanks to immigrants within the last century?

Comment

• If people remain in poverty here [UK], where the societal system offers every assistance to all to succeed, what would you call it?

Comment

Working...
                      X