Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    Teen mothers may not be ******ed, but they are usually single mothers and thus need help emotionally and financially. The state is their childrens father, it has to ensure correct upbringing.

I make no secret of my willingness to accept a big state.

Give a drunk a drink you ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCArky View Post
      Give a drunk a drink you ****.
      Again, making sure babies are taken care of is a bad thing?

I know we differ on some issues across the pond, but surely this isnt one of them?

Comment

• Black Americans who think " The Man " and Everyone in the world is against them. Grow up.....

Comment

Teen mothers may not be ******ed, but they are usually single mothers and thus need help emotionally and financially. The state is their childrens father, it has to ensure correct upbringing.

I make no secret of my willingness to accept a big state.
          You think being raised on Government money is a good example of Fatherhood??

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            When you examine the real purpose behind foreign aid and assistance, it becomes clear that the Govt. cares more about currying favor with foreign dictators than caring for its citizens who, in time of need receive little to no assistance.

For you to be able to tell that kind of story, brings to light the shame of those in Govt. who consistently ignore the needs of its own citizens.

A Total Disgrace!!!!!!!!
            It really gets me when we send money to countries that don't even need it. And when times are tough, like now, when we're over a trillion dollars short every year of paying for the Federal Government's budget, it's not like we ever get paid back from any of those countries, even when they're prospering.

Another thing I didn't mention. This guy a couple of farms over gained about 10 acres during the flood. About 5 months later, after Mexico was done helping rebuild all of their damaged farms, they brought in heavy equipment and diverted the river back to where it was, gaining back that 10 acres.

When we went to ask for help just rebuilding our berms, so that we wouldn't lose possibly 30 acres to Mexico during the next rainy season. Do you want to know their response? The only assistance they'll offer with with a new survey ......... that shows the 30 lost acres.

Comment

• No. If you read carefully, I clearly stated that single mothers [ie the father isnt around] should receive care and instruction at special centres so that the kid is raised correctly. In the absence of the father, the state is obligated to step in.

It is the father of all its citizens, or should be.

Comment

I am of Pakistani stock. Proud of it, too.
                I do believe that every European Nation should close their borders. The push to 'Americanize" Europe disgusts me.

If you're so proud of being Pakistani then you should live their.

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                Again, making sure babies are taken care of is a bad thing?

I know we differ on some issues across the pond, but surely this isnt one of them?
                In regards to children i trust their own Mothers instinct astronomically more than any governments "good intentions"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  I do believe that every European Nation should close their borders. The push to 'Americanize" Europe disgusts me.

This smacks of racism. I was born here in the UK. Pakistani is my heritage, do you ask Italian Americans to move back to Italy for showing pride? Or perhaps cos we are brown skinned, its different?

I was born here, my family has decorated veterans of the British forces in it, 50+ years, and I should go "back" for being proud of my heritage?

How is this NOT racism?

Comment

No. If you read carefully, I clearly stated that single mothers [ie the father isnt around] should receive care and instruction at special centres so that the kid is raised correctly. In the absence of the father, the state is obligated to step in.

It is the father of all its citizens, or should be.
                    give me a fu*king break.

No father and the state is 'obliged' to step in? So the state can ensure their raised correctly more then their own mothers?

how would that work, who decides what their taught, you create a 'proper child raising' curriculum, who decides the curriculum? what if a mother disagrees with something in the curriculum that they want to teach their child? Do the "father state" step in there too and remove the mother so it can do it's job, seeing as they knows whats best?

You're such a ****ing mindless, spineless, child is disgusts me.

I guess that Islam that you worship has done a good job ensuring that you can't think for yourself and accept authority without question. One reason i dislike religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

In regards to children i trust their own Mothers instinct astronomically more than any governments "good intentions"
                      Maybe it's just me, but I think

Doctors know more about treating their patients

Car makers know more about building cars

Banks know more about lending money

And mothers know more about raising their children

Than some isolated government bureaucrat.

Comment

Working...
                      X