No announcement yet.

I just realized that Widows > Apple co.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    Or, would you like to buy a car that runs reliable and has decent security and locks? or would you buy a car that breaks down, runs slower the longer you use it and needs more security and locks added to it straight away?

Comment

Interesting stuff here. I will make my final statements shortly.

Comment

I'd rather have to do nothing to my computer to make it secure and not have to put up with that POS OS.

If you would have ever owned a Mac you would know the difference, your opinion is worth fuck all if you have never owned a Mac.

I've done nothing to my PC to make it secure, I've just made it stronger and faster, for half the price of a mac still. And I have used macs, like I said, I encourage people who know **** all about computers to buy them if they got the money, so I have some family that use macs and I have used them on occasion. I'd buy a car that I can make better and faster, and since my driving skills are on point, I don't have to worry about it breaking down, crashing, or getting new locks...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I've done nothing to my PC to make it secure, I've just made it stronger and faster, for half the price of a mac still. And I have used macs, like I said, I encourage people who know **** all about computers to buy them if they got the money, so I have some family that use macs and I have used them on occasion. I'd buy a car that I can make better and faster, and since my driving skills are on point, I don't have to worry about it breaking down, crashing, or getting new locks...

You must be running that copy of windows that doesn't need anti-virus and malware software then?

Hahahaha.........you're the type of person who thinks an insecure OS is the norm.

Comment

I use Macs and PC's at work. I am in the IT Helpline

Both have their advantages. Macs are generally clean and not prone to attack. Both Macs and PC's suffer hardware failures at about the same rate. PC's are generally more well rounded.

For a desktop I prefer a PC. For a laptop, I prefer a Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              You said that people who want to feel special, get Macs. Well, I could say that Windows users use PCs because they like to feel superior to people who use different OSs since PCs are "harder" to use; when I'm sure that's not the case. You make it seem like ease of use is a bad thing, just because grandma and little Timmy can use Macs, does not make Macs worse than a PCs.

It all comes down to your preferences, what you use it for, and your price range.
              Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 02-23-2010, 11:32 PM.

Comment

You must be running that copy of windows that doesn't need anti-virus and malware software then?

Hahahaha.........you're the type of person who thinks an insecure OS is the norm.
                Avast is free and it's never picked anything up. If macs are so secure, how come they make anti virus programs for them?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I use Macs and PC's at work. I am in the IT Helpline

Both have their advantages. Macs are generally clean and not prone to attack. Both Macs and PC's suffer hardware failures at about the same rate. PC's are generally more well rounded.

For a desktop I prefer a PC. For a laptop, I prefer a Mac.

Open up a Mac Pro and most PCs and you will see the difference in quality of build as well as the actual outside.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    You said that people who want to feel special, get Macs. Well, I could say that Windows users use PC's because they like to feel superior to people who use different OS's since PC's are "harder" to use, when I'm sure that's not the case. You make it seem like ease of use is a bad thing, just because grandma and little Timmy can use Macs, does not make Macs worse than a PCs.

It all comes down to your preferences, what you use it for, and your price range.
                    The ease of use is a good thing, which is why I like macs, but it's not for me. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I just get pissed at mac**** acting like their **** don't stink....

Comment

Open up a Mac Pro and most PCs and you will see the difference in quality of build as well as the actual outside.
                      If you spend the same amount of money on them its a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X