No announcement yet.

Post A Picture Of Yourself Loungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by h4te View Post
    You'd be surprised the effects squats have on the body.

I've seen people on the smolov squat routine add 50lbs to their squat, gain on average about 10lbs in weight and still maintain around the same bodyfat percentage. And the Smolov routines calls for you to squat 3 sometimes 4 times a week.

My legs are pretty big, but that's not much of a hinderance. I can still move pretty well if I have to and I have a pretty good vert.
    Thats interesting. I never heard of that routine (I gotta check that out). I do squats once a week and most of the time fails to do so lol. Anyway, my regular routine is composed of body weights workout and circuit training.

Btw, here's me taken last Christmas and a bit drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Work, sports and just overall not taking good care of my back, thats why I try to tell younger dudes to take care of thier backs because once its fuked you cant get it back, I can still workout just not heavy weights anymore other then bench !
      Yeah that sucks. Good Form is always important, especially when you have a large amount of weight on your back. Perfecting your form on Squats takes a while, and a lot of guys try to go balls to the wall with too much weight too fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
        I thought they saw DJ meat's vag
        thats after i winked and gave them a smile.

Comment

Thats interesting. I never heard of that routine (I gotta check that out). I do squats once a week and most of the time fails to do so lol. Anyway, my regular routine is composed of body weights workout and circuit training.

:wank: :wank:

...wheres the paper towel at?

Comment

Check it out here
            http://stronglifts.com/how-to-add-10...-squat-smolov/

Comment

i just came.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                i just came.
                Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                :wank: :wank:

...wheres the paper towel at?
                Look above your post. Frogs emptied them I bukake'd him.

Here's frogs! pic drunk. I was drinking with him last christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  i just came.
                  me too. i didnt even have to touch myself

Comment

Here's frogs! pic drunk. I was drinking with him last christmas.
                    i was.

but that wasted frog wasn't me.

just a body double.

Comment

You're uber cute!

how can someone as cute as you, be so lame??? i dont get it

It probably has something to do wit you being pinoy

Comment

Working...
                      X