No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Its ok, you can play stupid all you want.

But since others might not know,

facilitators lead their group.

Who did Phil Jackson appoint to be the facilitators for his 3 peat teams again?

oh yea,

Pippen and Kobe.

Why did he pick them?

Because he knew they had the capability to not act like little bitches if they weren't given all the attention and glory that the ego driven drama queens needed.

Funny how Mike wasn't **** without Pippen, but Pippen was contending for finals appearances.

Funny how Shaq has been bouncing around from team to team in search of glory while Kobe was picked to rebuild around.

It takes more than a loud mouth and bitchy attitude to be a leader.

Call them sidekicks to your hearts content,

the rest of the world simply calls them champions.
    I'd assume most sportsfans who post in the regular sports themed threads would know what a facilitator is. It really isn't a difficult concept to take in.

Comment

Bully Petyon is a great REGULAR SEASON player but at the end of the day he has the same amount of rings as Trent Dilfer.

Comment

FAB-U-LUS

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Want to compare those teams? You mean the NE team who were fine in his absence and could still win compared to the Colts wo would get blown out by the Bills in Mannings absence? Stats do not lie, Manning is the best QB in football. Provide me with numbers and stats. Also Brady is done as a top threat, and his sorry ass squad couldn't even be competitive with the ravens.
          You mean the pats who couldn't reach the post-season without Brady? You mean the pats who had a losing record the season before Brady was a starter, the pats that then WITH Brady became THE NFL DYNASTY of the 00's?

Brady is far from done. He just came back from a nearly career-ending injury and had his second best season stat-wise. Manning will never win another superbowl unless one of his teammates step up. he simply is not a clutch QB like Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            Brady woulda marched that team and scored a game winning touchdown
            No he wouldn't. He couldn't even keep it close against the Ravens. Grady is done.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Bully Petyon is a great REGULAR SEASON player but at the end of the day he has the same amount of rings as Trent Dilfer.
              Is this Burner, the Detroit Lions fan? If you didn't know there are great QBs with no rings. Look how long it took Elway to win one.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Props to Drew Brees and the Saints, sove borderline crazy and very risky plays got it for them. The Colts will be back next year and will most likley make it to the big game, I can not say the same about NO though. Hopefully there is a rematch, it was just one of those games where the better team loses.
                Damn SB, that's a silly thing to say. I'm a fan of NE, but I'll be the first to admit that the Giants were the better team in that Superbowl 2 yrs ago since they beat NE when it mattered. No excuses.

Comment

Too bad Kobe ruins clutch moments with terrible fist pumps.

i mean how can i enjoy greatness when you suck at fist pumps????

dude i just noticed this **** but is that ****in minny me blurred out in the back?!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    FAB-U-LUS

Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise's history...even dating back to Charlotte

true story

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      Too bad Kobe ruins clutch moments with terrible fist pumps.

i mean how can i enjoy greatness when you suck at fist pumps????

dude i just noticed this **** but is that ****in minny me blurred out in the back?!
                      Kobe needs to go back to number 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X