No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Bully, you mention one game? I can easily say what about the beatings Manning recieved in the post season.

Manning has 24 TD's and 18 Picks in the post season. And hes 9-9.

I mean those are facts. In the regular season they are winning at a 67% clip in the post season they are .500.
    He hasn't been effective for two years, no need to talk about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      He hasn't been effective for two years, no need to talk about him.
      LOL. He got injured during the first quarter of the opening game of the 2008 season. Of course, he wouldn't be effective that year.

He made the playoffs the past year. That should be effective enough unless you expect him to reach the Superbowl every year.

You're beginning to sound like a NY Yankees fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        LOL. He got injured during the first quarter of the opening game of the 2008 season. Of course, he wouldn't be effective that year.

He made the playoffs the past year. That should be effective enough unless you expect him to reach the Superbowl every year.

You're beginning to sound like a NY Yankees fan.
        Please, don't get me started with the yankees.

Comment

Please, don't get me started with the yankees.
          SB, how bout a friendly wager. 500k points, the Patriots go further in the playoffs over the Colts next season.

Comment

SB, how bout a friendly wager. 500k points, the Patriots go further in the playoffs over the Colts next season.
            Unless Manning gets injured its guaranteed that we go further. Sure, you're on.

Comment

Unless Manning gets injured its guaranteed that we go further. Sure, you're on.
              Regardless if Brady or Manning gets injured. Deal?

Comment

Regardless if Brady or Manning gets injured. Deal?
                Sure why not. I vade this same bet with Chunk in the pre season, but since I ddi not sig it he "forgot".

Comment

• Why do people act like manning is the only reason the Colts are good?

Marvin Harrison (past)
                  Tom Moore
                  Tony Dungy
                  Reggie Wayne
                  Dalas Clark
                  Joesph Addai
                  Bob Sanders
                  Marlin Jackson
                  Dwight Freeney
                  Collie
                  Garcon
                  Mathis
                  Gonzalez
                  GREAT O-Line Protection

I mean lets stop acting like Manning carried a **** team all these years.

Comment

Sure why not. I vade this same bet with Chunk in the pre season, but since I ddi not sig it he "forgot".
                    I bookmarked this page so there's proof. Regardless, this is my first points bet here so I ain't screwin up and I know you're good for it.

You could sig it if you want. It's chump change for you anyway.

I lost $350 last season for the same bet.

Comment

I bookmarked this page so there's proof. Regardless, this is my first points bet here so I ain't screwin up and I know you're good for it.

You could sig it if you want. It's chump change for you anyway.

I lost $350 last season for the same bet.
                      The girl in your avy look s familiar she is so damn pretty. Whats her name?

Comment

Working...
                      X