No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Drew Brees on skill level alone is far superior to Tom Brady.

The way you judge greatness on rings alone is the problem.

Belichick>Vinateri>Defense>Tom Brady
    Since when are we judging greatness on rings alone. His numbers dont lie bro.

So are you telling me Brady IS NOT a first ballot Hall of Famer?

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Who said that?

My previous replies to you where in reference to you basically calling a Brady a chump. That Vinatieri was more valuable than him. I never said anything about Brady better than Peyton or Drew let alone the best ever because of his rings.
      The point im making is that he is not a chump but an average quarterback that was a piece of a great team.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

He will be but its the bias of the position.

Quarterbacks get all the praise for wins. That is a bias i cannot prevent

Comment

The point im making is that he is not a chump but an average quarterback that was a piece of a great team.
          Like I said about the Pennington post, let's agree to disagree.

Comment

Show me the list of starting QB's that all won 3 rings.

Comment

How do his stats match up to Mannings? Well who is better across the boards?

Comment

• Bully am i mistaken or were people early not pointing out championships as a point of greatness???

I believe they were saying Peyton is a **** quarterback and Tom Brady was great because of 3 rings on his finger??

am i right or are the meds from the doc really effecting me that much?

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  How do his stats match up to Mannings? Well who is better across the boards?
                  Manning is the better REGULAR season player. Brady is the better POST season player. Those are facts look at the records. But lets not act like Brady is Joey Harrington thats just nuts. Average QB's dont win 3 Super Bowls.

Comment

Show me the list of starting QB's that all won 3 rings.
                    So your telling me if Big Ben wins one more than you will consider him greater than everyone in the NFL.

Weak Sauce

Comment

Bully am i mistaken or were people early not pointing out championships as a point of greatness???

I believe they were saying Peyton is a **** quarterback and Tom Brady was great because of 3 rings on his finger??

am i right or are the meds from the doc really effecting me that much?
                      I never said he was **** QB because thats about as dumb as calling Brady an average QB.

Im saying Tom brady is a great QB, He has the numbers and the hardware to prove it. If Brady was the starting QB on your favorite team when they had Aaron Brooks you'd have on a Tom Brady jersey right now my dude so lets be real here.

How is Brady average? Have you seen the accuracy, the precision, the timing, the pocket presence, the patience, the vision, his foot work?

Comment

Working...
                      X